Chapter 5 ~ Mission

It was time to go to sleep because we have a huge day tomorrow. Honestly I'm a little stressed out about the whole thing because well..I'm Henry Sealer's fucking DAUGHTER. Dad has made a plan to get away from the police so that makes one less thing to worry about. I finally get into my bed and wind down for the night.

⚠️TW⚠️

"LOLA" Everleigh screamed slamming the door open

"Yes?" I asked trying to stay as calm as possible even though I was irritated enough

"Why the HELL did you tell your dad I was cutting?!" Everleigh shouted in frustration

"Why wouldn't I?" I replied in question trying to keep my cool

"DO NOT TELL ANYONE about this shit" Everleigh shouted stomping over to me.

"Well maybe instead of coping in a negative way you should ask for help. Obviously I'm telling someone cause I'm worried about you, that's how it works. Not the other way around. So maybe instead of being mad at me for HELPING YOU, go back to your room and gain something called common sense." I said angrily clearly not amused.

{TW End}

Everleigh rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.

Great. I feel like I messed things up. Honestly I hope that Alyssa or maybe Kali or Jasper could help with relationship advice—well crush advice I should say. For now I'll just close my eyes and wish for the best.

Flashback
Henry's POV

"Hey Lola" Victoria, Lola's mother said sweetly as we made it back home from 2nd grade.

**
"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" Victoria shouted violently

"I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU'RE TREATING OUR DAUGHTER!!!" I shouted back, defending Lola

"I DON'T CARE YOU LITTLE SHIT" Victoria managed to scream. Lola was already crying, there's no way that she's ever going to forget this.
Flashback End
Back to Lola's POV

I still remember my mom, and I'll never forget her either...

A/N: Part two will be updated later this week or next, I apologize in advance.