Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Can't help it, stick it to suck her

    Ming Ruixue realized that something was wrong, and immediately collected her Alpha pheromone, but Si Xia, who was closest to her, was miserable.

    Omega clenched his fists restrainedly, his white and soft cheeks gradually turned pink, and then his legs softened and he was able to support the banquet table to stabilize.

    Si Xia lost her soul when she sniffed the aroma, it was like stepping on a soft cloud, it was light and intoxicating, more intoxicating than any wine at this banquet.

    Is the enemy the catnip? As a cat in heat, she can't help but stick to her and suck her!

    Ming Ruixue controlled the pheromone, looked at Si Xia and paused, "Why are you looking at me like that? Did I say the wrong thing?"

    Si Xia's originally cold eyes became scorching hot, and he almost wanted to eat now She, or it would be more appropriate to swallow her alive.

    Ming Ruixue's bright eyes blinked, "Si Xia, if you look at me like this again, I'll think you're interested in me."

    Si Xia couldn't say a word, the residual catnip scent almost killed her, Si Xia took I picked up a glass of ice water and drank a few sips to suppress the dryness in my heart, and the coldness in my throat relieved a lot.

    Si Xia turned his gaze, "Don't put gold on your own face, how could I be interested in you."

    As the heroine of this book, Si Xia turned against the wind and became famous in the end, and the original body could only end up in disrepute.

    Ming Ruixue is the smartest among the catnip spirits, she must have a good relationship with Si Xia to survive, and she can no longer be a deadly enemy or anything.     "Si Xia, I was at fault for what happened before. As a show of sincerity, I will compensate you according to the number of losses you have, okay

    ?"

not finished.

    Ming Ruixue robbed Si Xia of many advertising endorsements and film and television resources within a year, and the sum of the lost remuneration was not small.

    Si Xia unceremoniously stretched out a slender index finger.

    Ming Ruixue stuttered, "Ten million?"

    Si Xia was silent for a while, "Can you afford to pay for the price of a small dried fish production line?"

    "What?" Ming Ruixue responded, her smile deepening, "A small dried fish production line?"

    Si Xia Staring at the sneering expression of her arch-rival, she was suddenly angry. If Ming Ruixue hadn't robbed her of resources, her dream of buying a small dried fish production line might have come true long ago.

    She can also buy the line of catnip essence perfume.

    Ming Ruixue looked at Si Xia, with a smile on the corner of her mouth, "Okay, then I'll buy a small dried fish production line to compensate you, the most fragrant and best one."

    Alpah's serious expression made Si Xia gasp, What is the enemy going to do?

    Ming Ruixue's words secretly reveal the cruel intention of banning all the dried fish production lines so that the world will no longer have dried fish.

    Ming Ruixue coughed lightly and asked, "Are you not satisfied with a production line?"

    Si Xia's cold eyes froze, "Ming Ruixue, you are not allowed to think about my little fish!"