Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Hiss, don't...

    There are many people in the bar, and there are people coming and going at the private booths, which is not very safe.

    Ming Ruixue can play by herself, but now that there are more Si Xia, it is not suitable to stay here for a long time.

    Tan Rui gave Ming Ruixue the room card of her suite, "My hotel is just across the street, would you like to stay there for one night?"

    Taking Omega to the hotel, of course not.

    Ming Ruixue, "I'll take her home."

    Tan Rui couldn't say anything, "Well, sweetheart and I will go first, and I will keep the room card for you in case you need it."

    After finishing speaking, Tan Rui put The room card was stuffed into Ming Ruixue's windbreaker, and when she left, she also told her, "Wear a mask when you go out, so you don't get photographed."

    "I know."

    Once Tan Rui left, she and Si Xia were left in the booth. Patting Si Xia's cheek, it was slightly hot, his skin was pink, how much wine did he drink.

    "Si Xia, where is your home? I'll take you back."

    Ming Ruixue straightened the wobbly Si Xia, but she fell on top of her again as if she had no bones.

    Ming Ruixue tried to wake up Si Xia, tugged at Si Xia's ear and asked, "Where is your home? Tell me."

    Si Xia who was grabbed by his earlobe finally reacted a little, staring at the person in front of him, tilting his head and rubbing against each other. Ming Ruixue's fragrant neck was generally licked.

    Touching the wet, small tongue, Ming Ruixue pinched Si Xia's chin, "No! No mess..."

    When Si Xia heard the word "no", he acted like a cat, and patted Kaiming Ruixue's cheek hard. With no one pinching her chin, Si Xia got into Ming Ruixue's arms as he wished, and separated his legs - sitting on her lap.

    It's too clingy, Ming Ruixue raised her forehead, "What did you tell you what you want?"

    Si Xia shook his head, "Go home...I'll tell you again."

    Ming Ruixue sat back a little, away from her, Si Xia Just follow along, she is wearing a short skirt, and her delicate skin is as smooth as milk every time she rubs against it.

    Ming Ruixue breathed out, not daring to move again, "Then tell me, where is your house?"

    "...my house?" Si Xia shook his head again, "My house is not soundproof, so I don't want to go..."

    Ming Ruixue, "... "

    Continue talking, I don't know where it will go, so let's take her back to my residence first.

    "Take you to my house, can you?"

    After Ming Ruixue asked, Si Xia nodded, "But you, you can't do anything to me..."

    "What are you thinking about?" Ming Ruixue wanted to stand up, "You start with me Go down."

    Si Xia hugged her waist coquettishly, said vaguely, "No, my leg hurts." As

    soon as Ming Ruixue said that her leg hurts, a wave of ripples arose in Ming Ruixue's heart, "It's all my fault, I hugged her." You go out, and you are obedient and don't move around." "Yeah

    ."

    Si Xia's kitten was lying on her body, with both hands pressed on her waist, Ming Ruixue adjusted her posture, letting her hug her neck.