Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Do something else, keep your word

    Si Xia looked at it for the second time, and it was difficult to look away, she had no resistance to the perfect and beautiful curves.

    So Si Xia whispered to Ming Ruixue very bluntly, "Sister is so good at Yuexiong." As

    thin as a mosquito's voice, she only said it to Ming Ruixue.

    But the four words were like a switch, with a "snap", making the atmosphere subtle.

    Seen by Omega and teased by Omgea language.

    Ming Ruixue avoids Si Xia's gaze, props up her body and opens the door of the sauna room to go out to catch her breath. Today she completely lost in the sauna room.

    Si Xia's seductive methods are too explicit.

    Whether it is language or body, it is more daring than Ming Ruixue's interaction for live broadcast business.

    She was even surprised by Si Xia's unrestrained speech.

    In the end, she got an A and was teased by O and fled.

    What a shame.

    Ming Ruixue breathed a sigh of relief, and the next massage punished her to get back her face.

    Ming Ruixue went to change into a set of close-fitting massage clothes. The massage clothes would not be worn out, which made Ming Ruixue very relieved.

    When Ming Ruixue came out after changing her clothes, Si Xia happened to come out from Omega's changing room next to her.

    The two looked at each other. Although Si Xia was petite, he still had what he should have, and he was thin where he should be thin.

    Ming Ruixue looked away from her, and suddenly felt that tight massage clothes were not a good thing either.

    The props in the massage room are very complete, but there is no guidance from the masseur, and the two guests are free to play. It is best to present a scene that makes the audience blush.

    Ming Ruixue was already blushing before she lay down on the bed, and Si Xia was not much better, her exposed skin was all red, I don't know if it was the sequelae of being in the sauna just now.

    There are TV screens hanging on the walls of the massage room, playing pictures of masseurs pushing people's backs.

    Si Xia held the water bottle and drank a few sips of water, then asked, "Sister, may I press it for you first?"

    Si Xia massaged her for her, then Ming Ruixue became the party lying on the bottom with a bare back, no.

    Ming Ruixue generously gave up the opportunity, "I'll help you massage first."

    Ming Ruixue imitated the steps of the masseur in the tutorial, and dripped two drops of essential oil on the palm of her hand.

    Unexpectedly, Si Xia quickly agreed, and actively lay down on the massage table, looking sideways at her.

    Ming Ruixue paused, "If you don't take off your clothes, I can't press them."

    "Sister, the camera is on." Si Xia shook his head, "I don't take off my clothes in front of the camera."

    Only then did Ming Ruixue understand that it's okay, Then the essential oil in her hand was rubbed in vain, so she could only wipe it off silently with a wet tissue.

    "However, if my sister wants to push back later, I can help you." Si Xia's very sincere tone made Ming Ruixue feel ashamed not to push back.

    "No need." Ming Ruixue reached out and buried Si Xia's face in the hole of the massage chair, "Lie down well."