Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    "Who is your girlfriend!"

    Si Xia roared feebly, like a kitten with fur, without any attack power, if you get anxious, it will scratch you with its soft pads, even the cat's claws won't stretch.

    Very cute.

    Si Xia vacated and sat on Ming Ruixue's lap, feeling insecure, afraid that she would fall if she made a big move, and Ming Ruixue went too far, and would deliberately shake her legs slightly to scare her.

    Si Xia was already in pain, and she swayed her body accordingly. When she was about to fall down, she could only wrap her hands around Ming Ruixue's neck, looking for a support point.

    Ming Ruixue blew on her cochlea provocatively, "I'm not a girlfriend, why are you hugging me?" The

    scent of catnip hit her face.

    Si Xia's whole body froze, the skin behind the ears went numb, and the fever that had just been suppressed became agitated again.

    Si Xia gave up resisting, her current body is uncomfortable from the inside out, facing Ming Ruixue is really asking for trouble.

    When her body is fully recovered, she must make Ming Ruixue return twice as much.

    Ming Ruixue blew again, "Talk, what are you gnashing your teeth for?"

    Bai Nen's toes curled up, Si Xia bit the soft flesh in his mouth, and didn't speak.

    Ming Ruixue picked her up and walked towards the bedroom, "If you don't speak, I'll take it as your acquiescence."

    "I didn't." Si Xia looked away, and paused when he touched the soft bed.

    Ming Ruixue's home is decorated in dark colors, and the four-piece suit on the bed is also dark.

    A large continuous water color on the bed sheet is particularly clear.

    Si Xia's face instantly turned red, and it spread violently from his neck, really wanting to find a hole in the ground to drill down.

    Ming Ruixue hugged Si Xia to the sofa, then took off the four-piece suit without saying a word, and stuffed it into the fully automatic washing machine.

    In the same scene for two consecutive days, Si Xia curled up on the sofa, hugged his knees, covered his face in shame, and quietly observed Ming Ruixue's reaction through his fingers.

    Ming Ruixue picked out a four-piece set that was washed at home, a light pink set with a cat pattern, and spread it on the bed.

    Ming Ruixue seems to be very good at housework. The large sheet is very obedient in her hands. She swung it from the end of the bed to the head of the bed, grasped the two corners of the sheet with both hands, and stretched it gently. , the sheets are made.

    The movement of changing the quilt cover was smoother, flipping it over and over again, before Si Xia could see what was going on, Ming Ruixue put the quilt back on.

    Si Xia couldn't help but let out a cry of surprise, "Wow~"

    The remaining two pillows were very simple. After Ming Ruixue changed them, she looked at the surprised Si Xia and said with a smile, "Si Xia, the sheets of this color are very simple. It’s shallow, and you can’t see clearly how much water flows.”

    Si Xia withdrew his surprise, “It would be great if you didn’t have a mouth.”

    Ming Ruixue licked her lips, her eyes darkened, “If I don’t have a mouth, the happiness of my girlfriend What should I do?"