Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Daily, kitten rewards

    Kitten and Maonip, who are in an open relationship, have received blessings from all over the world, and various film and television endorsements followed, but Kitten and Maonip rejected them all. Now they only want a two-person world.     Ming Ruixue

    packed her luggage at home, Si Xia leaned on her back and said softly, "Sister, where are we going after we pack up?

    "

Afterwards, the gossip reporters all stared at them, trying to find out about their daily life together.

    Ming Ruixue doesn't like this, she wants to live with the kittens in a place where they don't know them for a while.

    Si Xia hugged Ming Ruixue's waist and said with a smile, "Where is my sister going, where am I going." The

    tourist town is four hours away from the city, and Ming Ruixue drove to the town with luggage and kittens.

    The road in the town was not smooth, and the off-road vehicle drove slowly. The four-hour journey dragged on for six hours, and it was already dark when we arrived in the town.

    Ming Ruixue rubbed her sore waist and got out of the car to help Si Xia open the door.

    "Cat, come down, we're here."

    Si Xia fell asleep in the co-pilot, opened her eyes to see the darkness around her, scared her to grab Ming Ruixue's clothes.

    "Where is this place? It's so dark."

    Ming Ruixue took Si Xia's hand and walked forward, "This is a bit of a parking place, and there is a homestay just ahead, we will live there." The

    wind blows the tree move, the leaves rustle.

    A frightened kitten slipped into Ming Ruixue's arms.

    "Are you so scared?" Ming Ruixue put his arms around Si Xia's shoulders, "We'll be there soon."

    Si Xia was most afraid of the dark, and only felt safe when he curled up in Ming Ruixue's arms.

    The B&B was run by two young girls. They returned to their hometown to start a business after graduating from university. This B&B was very successful in the small town, and many tourists came here admiringly.

    After completing the check-in procedures, the two of us lived in the uppermost room of the B&B. The room was European-style, with pink princess silk and satin hanging on the big bed, pink and tender everywhere, especially girly decoration.

    Si Xia threw herself on the bed and rolled happily, "I like it so much, sister, why did you choose this homestay."

    Ming Ruixue put her luggage in the locker and said, "This homestay has a high rating on the Internet, I guess you will like it." After the

    two of them packed their luggage and replaced all the beds in the homestay with their own, Ming Ruixue took out the projector and played a movie.

    There is a self-service kitchen in the homestay, Ming Ruixue washed the fruit and brought it to Si Xia, "I'll cook hot pot, we'll eat together later."

    Ming Ruixue wanted Si Xia to watch movies by himself, but Si Xia didn't want to, "Sister , I'll go with you." The

    two cooperated with each other, Ming Ruixue folded the vegetables, Si Xia washed the vegetables, and prepared all the side dishes in half an hour.

    "Sister, can you teach me how to cook?"

    Ming Ruixue cooks for Si Xia every time, Si Xia has never cooked for her sister, Si Xia especially wants to do something for her.