Sneak Peek

Hey y'all. thanks for giving this book a chance and i promise to make it worth it.
I would really appreciate if i could get any possible reviews from your side. Do authors usually give a introduction of themselves? I don't know actually but I'll drop one which you can eagerly skip if you want to.

Okay so myself Florence Cyrielle Gasper.
I'm half Italian from mom's side and half American from dad's side. I usually prefer mysterious murder sort of books because well i want to do my majors in criminology along with physchology. I'm quite an introvert in real life but well i won't say the same for my socials and yes whenever you feel like you need someone to rant anything to then I'm your person. Anyways i hope you'll like the book because like i said I'll try my best to make it worth your time.
Thankyou<3

Let's start

|•|

Althea Elvera Miklaus.
"Dear Mom and Dad,
I hope you knew that i was trying."

Anteros Aspen Alderidge.
"I was a child, i didn't needed to be stronger. I needed to be safe."

Syden Kalder.
"People write because noone listens"

Zelda Floyd.
"Here's to the kids who were never the first choice."

Theodore Russo.
"Some children are  simply born with tragedy in their blood."

Amedeo Alderidge.
"So many years of education yet nobody taught us how to love ourselves"

Cassandra Russo.
"I want to be happy but something inside me screams that i don't deserve it."

Trevor Hardin.
"To be a star, you must burn."

Alessio Marino.
"I'm not the person my parents wanted me to be."

Lauren Williams.

"Why should I apologise for the monster I've become? Nobody has ever apologized for making me this way."

Xael winters.
"I didn't deserve that,you knew it too."

Kevin Clayford.
"We all die alone but  you'll  always have me until my last breath."

Veronica Lewis.
"He has no idea how much i pray for him,his safety, his future, everything."

Ivan.
"Was love too much to ask for?"

Okay i just wanted you guys to have a brief about the characters, you may kind of get a hint about how these characters are gonna be and do let me know who you like the most until then let's take a sneek peak over the prologue.

"𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴"

"you can't tell that I'm in love with you because you were too busy loving someone else to notice me" he yelled causing me to freeze.

Was i that dumb? But how to do i tell him that i was a fucking coward enough to not accept my feelings for him? I knew i had them right at the moment when i felt my heart skipped a bit when he smiled at me but i just pushed everything aside, the feelings, the emotions, everything. It felt a lot safer to lock them in a box,far from the light of the day and throw away the keys

"Can I convince you to stay?" He asked

I can't do this to him, to me.

"No" i mumbled but he heard it anyways

"Would it be weird if i kiss you? Be honest" i added. I wanted to feel it.

I wanted to convince myself that no i don't love him, his touch won't affect me.

"Honestly?yes. Do i care? No" he replied instantly

"You sure you want to do this? Even if it means nothing?" I asked.

Quite dumb of me i know but that moment i felt as if i just lost all of my braincells at the same time.

"Just get over with, I'm tired of not knowing what it feels like" he replied as his lips came crashing down to mine.

I felt-

Everything. Not just something but everything. It felt as if he was pouring his entire emotions into that kiss. I felt butterflies, firework and so much more.

It felt like a dream but it doesn't matters how good the dream is, you always wake up, and in that same moment he broke the kiss pushing me aside as if my touch burnt him.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for a while" he admitted.

"I'd never done this before" i replied.

"I think it was great, not that i have much to compare to" he replied running his hands through his soft dark brown hairs

"I'm gonna remember this for a while" i admitted the naked truth.

Naked truth aren't always pretty like lily said.

"Don't you dare try to walk away, please stay" he said as his voice broke.

"Please, don't make me go. I want to stay" i almost pleaded.

I did wanted to stay.

"You don't even have to love me back, you know?" He replied but i could see the hurt in those blue eyes of his.

"I wish i could love you, i know you'de be good for me, but i can't love you" i replied as i closed my eyes shut to prevent the tears from falling.

"I didn't say that i love you to hear it back, i said it to make sure you knew" he replied and i did a sharp intake of breath

"I know it hurts but I'm still glad we had the chance to know each other" i added as i harshly wipped away the tears and walk away

And that very moment i realised that it was too late.

This is a typical prologue sort of thing or you can consider it as one although it's a sneak peek of a chapter that is supposed to come later, i don't know when but it will okay so I'll be uploading the chapters soon, and if you possibly need a quick update then do let me know in the PM's.

Until then,
Adiós Amigos :)