A damsel doing damage.

I walked inside the building with xael by my side, yes that's her name

I walked inside the building with xael by my side, yes that's her name. Xael winters.

The oddly familiar scent hitting me all at once. It's been a year since i have been here but everything feels the same.

I noticed few kids smirking at xael.

"Oh, only if it isn't our little damsel in distress" a little bit tall round face guy mocked xael as she approached them.

"Shut up before i turn into a damsel doing damage." Xael snapped

"Damage? What damage could you possibly do with that tiny fist of yours?" He taunted.

"A lot for you to cry over" xael spat

Before he could open his little annoying mouth anymore i glared at him, and he did looked scared. Good

"How may i help you? Oh! Xael? I have been searching for you ever since the afternoon. Thank you kind lady for bringing her here, she's been quite reckless since the last few weeks and i apologize for the trouble she caused you" a helper who looked new blabbered trying to grab xael's arms but i pushed her away.

"I ain't here to help you. Let me meet Mrs.Collins and I'll leave" i said

"Mrs.Collins? You know her? Oh I'm so sorry for not being careful with xael but please don't complain " she pleaded

"I'm not wasting my time here" i mumbled as walked towards the cabinet ignoring her and motioning xael to follow me.

I pushed open the door without knocking revealing Mrs. Collins, the authority incharge.

"It's a basic manners to knock before entering" i heard her annoying voice.

"Says who?" I asked sitting on a chair infront of her.

"Ah, Althea Clayford What do I do to own this pleasure? Is about the agreement we had?" She asked looking at me.

I made an agreement with her to keep her mouth shut about all those illegal spanish mafia shipments i worked on. Right i was 16 back then not exactly 18 to be legal and i had to tell her about my whereabouts as she was the incharge of this place i was staying in.

"Keep your voice low" i replied

"Ah right, won't like anyone to find out. Isn't it?" She asked

"Shut your annoying mouth" i hissed as i motioned xael to sit beside me

"Still the same i see, how are your friends? Syden and Zelda i assume?" She asked.

"Better" i mumbled

"I see, you took a liking in our little xael here. Isn't it? What can I say, she's a mini Althea. Quite bold i would say, she just came here last year after you left and let me tell you she's a handful" she replied dramatically yawning