it's who you'd die for.

"𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"

"Syden, i gotta go. Bye" i yelled out grabbing my backpack as i headed towards the library.

The fresh smell of books made my heart skipped a beat.

Yea, i love them. Not textbook, but novels.

But for now, i gotta focus on chemistry.

"Um excuse me? Can I get an organic chemistry related book?" I asked the girl who stood beside the book shelf holding a notepad.

'library assistant' her batch reads.

"Yea, sure. Just go and search on the third shelf right at the corner" she said pointing at the left

I slowly walked towards that direction but my steps halted as soon as i saw anteros standing over there with his phone pressed to his ears and it seemed like he was yelling at someone.

The words weren't clear due to the distance i stood on and i know i should have walked away but,

Althea no, you need to study and graduate, remember?

Go, get your book.

I took slow and steady steps.

"Don't you fucking give me that bullshit of an excuse, do i look like a fucking fool to you?" I heard him yell.

Ofcourse, Alderidge. I chuckled

He instantly turned and his eyes looked with mine.

Shit.

"I'll call you right back" he said before hanging up.

Within a spam of a second he was in front of me, his eyes throwing draggers at me.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?" He asked in a low deep voice.

"Well genius, if you haven't noticed yet then this is a library and people come here to study unlike you" i replied rolling my eyes

"Nerd" he mumbled

"You mean much more intelligent than you? Yes thanks" i replied cheekily

If only he knew how capable this nerd was to kill him but i let it slide.

"How much did you heard?" He asked as he grabbed my arms forcefully.