An assassin for an assassin.

I groaned as i woke up hearing a loud knock on the main door as if someone was constantly banging their fist

What the fuck? Who the fuck bangs someone's door at 2:34 am?

Got no chicks to bang instead buddy?

I slowly pushed my blanket aside as i wore my fluffy polar bear slider and opened the door walking towards the main door.

The knock echo throughout the entire house, the rhythmic sound almost like a heartbeat.

The loud noise made my gut twist in a knot.

Calm down thea

I noticed syden in her PJ's with a butter knife and a fork.

"Syden seriously?" I asked eyeing her weapon choices.

"Good gracious! It could be a serial killer for all we know" she replied dramatically

"And a fork and butter knife are supposed to help?" I asked raising my eyebrows

"Hey anything that could work as a weapon is appreciated. I can stab someone's eyes with a fork you know. You should get something as well" she replied with a suggestion.

"No thanks I'm good just open the door"

Syden slowly clicked the door opened revealing Zelda with her clothes soaked in blood so were her hands. Her eyes were puffy red and her hairs tied in a mess. Her fist hover with tension in the mid air poised to swing as she was about to knock

"What the fuck Zelda?" I asked as she ignored me and walked towards the living room.

"Floyd, I'm bloody talking to you. Are you alright?" I almost yelled.

"Geez, can just shut up? I'm fine" she said rubbing her forehead as syden joined us after closing the door.

"You don't look fine" i stated the obvious.

"Oh my fucking God! Zelda is that your blood all over you?" Syden asked with a gasp.

"No, remember the guy i told you about? Yea that cute sleepover guy? It's his" Zelda asked rhetorically as my eyes widened

"Fuck Zelda, don't tell me that he cheated on you and you killed him in response, no?No way Zelda that's not how you deal with it. You should have told us we would have punched that bloody fucker" Syden rambled.

"Stop, let her talk" i said sternly

"Turned out that bloody fucker was send to kill me. An assassin for an assassin, you see? But the table turned and i killed him instead" Zelda stated talking a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator.

Fuck th audacity of that guy!

"Who the fuck send him?" I asked

Possibly the Italian? I hope so because God knows what I'll do if we get any more other enemies. The Italian are enough for the time being.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara