Have i threatened you earlier?

"𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"Mom, they pulled my hairs. " a 8years old Althea yelled running down the stairs.

"Don't be dramatic, i just ruffled it" her twin brother pointed out.

"Yes but Uncle Santa pulled my hairs, and you are equally to be blamed because you ruffled them and now they are messy" she pointed out

"For god's sake he isn't a damn Santa Claus, stop it" her brother replied rolling his eyes

"But he dressed like one last  Christmas" she replied folding her arms.

"Yea that was to make you stop crying, you are a freaking cry baby" her brother replied sitting back on the sofa.

"No no little man, Apologize for your behaviour right now. This isn't how you talk in the house" her father said entering their living room.

"And you old man, don't you feel ashamed of bullying a kid?" Her father said pointing his fingers at his brother. Thea's uncle Santa.

"Oh hush brother, we are practically the same" her uncle replied sitting beside thea.

"Yea right, you're mentally 8" her father muttered

"You mean a toddler stucked in an adult's body? Right" her mother teased entering the room with some cookies

"I don't know why everyone's so jealous of me" her uncle huffed with a pout as everyone laughed including thea.

"Mom !! Cookies? I love you. Thankyou, thankyou" thea almost yelled before grabbing a handful of cookies.

"Such a glutton" her brother mumbled to which thea stucked her tongue out.

"Thankyou, mom. I love it" Her brother said before taking a bite.

"Thanks honey, they look delicious" her dad said smiling at her mom.

"Right, thanks  Nicole. They taste delicious" her uncle said before stuffing his mouth.

"Well? Don't you think you're adult enough to get married?" Her father Arthur Miklaus, asked her uncle.

Her uncle visibly tensed at his words but before he could reply there was a loud knock on the door.

"I'll get it" her mother nicole Miklaus said before walking away.