One hell of a story.

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"Althea, can you pick up the damn phone? It's been ringing since a quite long time" syden yelled out in frustration

"It's kevin" i replied before answering it

"What do you want kevin?" I asked as soon as I answered it.

"Well, hello to you too. Look who finally decided to answer" he replied scarcastically

"Get straight to the point" i said impatiently

I was in no mood to deal with his bullshits.

"Just wanted you to know, that I'm joining your university. Would be fun" he replied with a chuckle.

What the fuck? Okay so i whisper 'what the fuck' to myself 50 times a day but that's not the matter.

"Fun? You can't be serious. I thought you agreed on homeschooling?" I asked nervously.

Genuinely kevin was a quite gentle that too occassionally and handsome guy but having someone look after me made me feel like a toddler. I know he didn't said but that's why he joined the university so that he could keep an eye on me so that i won't be distracted as he said.

"Well had a change of plans" he replied and i could already imagine him shrugging his shoulders.

Annoying piece of shit.

"You can't just butt in" i almost yelled

"See yaa, muffin" he replied before hanging up.

Did he just-

Fuck him.

"He'll be the death of me" i replied throwing myself on my bed.

"It's not him, it's the mission we are on" syden replied lying beside me.

"As long as we don't die,this is gonna be one hell of a story" i said before texting Zelda.

Me: it's been a day, will you be back today? We are heading for the university and apparently kevin dude decided to butt in. Hope I'll see you there.

•••

My anger boiled as soon as I entered the classroom.