So you sneaked out?

"zel, are we ready to go?" I yelled getting inside the car

Well you see, last night we kind of had one of our bestfriends therapy sessions and things turned out be pretty good and here are we ready to visit Cordelia Hayley.

Yes we managed to convinced Zelda.

"I don't know, she won't want me to see her" Zelda mumbled.

"You don't know that, do you?" I asked

"I know, why would she want to see someone who did nothing to help her?" She asked being unsure.

"You were a kid for god's sake Zelda. She would've known what you must be going through" syden exclaimed

"Right and like you said Cordelia is quite a nice lady then i don't think there should be any problem. You won't know until you visit her" i reasoned

"I know but I'm scared to face her" Zelda muttered.

"Don't be, we're with you. Aren't we? It'll be just fine" i resumed her.

I soon kicked the engine off as we reached lemzilville mental asylum.

Syden hopped out of the passanger seat while Zelda opened the door to the backseat and stepped out.

As soon as I got out a shiver ran down my spine from the way the wind kept blowing.

"Hello ma'am, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked looking at us

She seemed sweet.

"Um hey, actually we are looking for a patient named Cordelia Hayley here. Can you please help us?" Zelda asked nervously.

The receptionist's eyes ran up and down the register before they finally settled on us, she had a surprised look.

"Oh? What are you to the patient? As far as i can see she never had any visitors until now" the receptionist asked pointing at us.

"She is my aunt, right my favourite aunt. I was a kid back then when she was taken and i couldn't do anything, you know" Zelda lied smoothly

"Oh okay, she's in room no 124. It's on the third floor." The receptionist informed us as we practically dashed inside.

"Are you the doctor assigned to Mrs. Hayley?" I heard Zelda asked as soon as we reached the third floor.

"Mrs. Hayley? Right i am. But who are you?" He asked looking at us confusedly.

It's probably because nobody visited her in all those past years. Not even her own husband. Heck, he could be remarried for all we know.

That fucking bastard.

"Oh, I'm her niece. It's been years since i last saw her. How's she doing?" Zelda asked being concerned.

"I see, she's showing an impressive improvement in the last two years and she's mentally all good just depressed" he informed us