Fury to Flirting

Donowitz was making his way back to his dorm room, still feeling a sense of relief after successfully avoiding a relationship with Wallis. He was lost in thought when he suddenly felt a sharp tug on the collar of his shirt, and before he knew it, he was being pinned against the wall by a very angry and frustrated Wallis Acolaid.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Donowitz?" she demanded, her eyes narrowed in anger.

"W-What do you mean?" Donowitz stammered, completely caught off guard by the sudden attack.

"You know damn well what I mean," Wallis spat, her face inches away from his. "You deliberately lost that duel to avoid being my boyfriend. Do you think I'm some kind of joke, that you can just play with my feelings like that?"

Donowitz's eyes widened in shock. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you, Wallis," he said, trying to defend himself. "I just don't want to be tied down to anyone right now. I want to be free and independent."

But Wallis was having none of it. "Well, too bad," she said, a wicked smile spreading across her face. "Because I'm not letting you go that easily."

Before Donowitz could even react, Wallis leaned in and pressed her lips against his in a long, rough kiss. Donowitz tried to pull away, but Wallis was too strong, and he found himself trapped against the wall as she continued to kiss him, saying flirty things in between each breathless kiss.

"Mmm, you taste good. I could get used to this~"

"Please- mmph, Wallis, stop- mmph! I don't want this." Donowitz pleaded

"Don't be such a baby, Donowitz. You're going to be mine for the next week, and you might as well enjoy it."

Wallis continues to kiss Donowitz

"Come on, Donowitz,"  Wallis whispered in between kisses, "you know you want this. You know you want to be mine."

"I-I don't-"

"You like being dominated do you? Maybe that's why you intentionally lost against me, you just can't help but go to your dirty little fantasies, you fucking pervert~"

"N-No, I-I just-"

"Oh shut up and embrace me, Donny~"

"D-Don't call me that- mmmmph!"

As the kiss went on, the rest of the students in the hallway stopped to watch, their eyes wide with shock and amusement. 

"Damn, she's REALLY getting into him." One student commented

"Yeah, I guess she's that crazy for him." Another student commented

A third student joined in on the commentary, "I mean, she did challenge him to a fencing match and set the terms so that she would benefit no matter what."

The other two students looked at the third one, "Just shut up man."

Donowitz's face turned bright red with embarrassment, but Wallis didn't seem to care, continuing to kiss him with abandon.

"W-Wallis- mph, every- mmph, -one is loo- mmph, -king..." Donowitz nervously tried telling Wallis.

But she just kept on kissing him

"I don't care about them, I just want to taste you more~"

"Oh God..."

"You know, I never realized how cute you are when you're flustered like this. It's almost a shame that I'm going to have to boss you around for the next week."

"I-I don't think I can handle being bossed around by you."

"Oh, I think you'll do just fine. And who knows, maybe you'll even learn to like it."

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Wallis finally pulled away, a smug grin on her face. "Well, I guess you're mine now," she said, her voice dripping with satisfaction.

Donowitz glared at her, his face red and his breath coming in short gasps. "I can't believe you did that," he spat out, his voice shaking with anger.

Wallis just chuckled and shrugged. "I won the bet, Donowitz," she said, her voice dripping with amusement. "You owe me a week of your time. And I intend to make the most of it."

With that, she turned and walked away, and so did the other students, leaving Donowitz standing alone in the hallway, his face red and his heart racing. He had never felt so hopeless and embarrassed in his life.

Donowitz's heart sank as he realized that he had been thoroughly humiliated and defeated. There was no escaping Wallis now, and he knew that he would have to suffer through a week of being her obedient servant, just as he had promised.

As he hung his head in defeat, Donowitz couldn't help but feel a sense of hopelessness wash over him. He had always been determined to live his life on his own terms, but it seemed that fate had other plans for him. He could only hope that Wallis would be merciful and not make his life too miserable in the coming week.