Chapter 1 : Memories

The Red Room

In the middle of a boxing ring, two girls were fighting, the palm of their hands was gory, and some blood dropped slowly on the mattress.

The two young women were in their Black Widow suits. One had brown hair, and the other was a redhead with green eyes.  The exhaustion in their eyes was frightening.

The two black widows had one knife each. The redhead didn't use weapons like this. She prefers fighting hand-to-hand. The brown hair tried to punch her in the face, but the redhead stopped her punch and squeezed her neck with her legs, and hit her head skull multiple times with her hands.

When the girl finally passed out because of damage to her head. The dead brown girl collapsed on the ring floor, and the redhead looked at her with emotionless eyes and went out of the ring to wipe off the blood.

But before the redhead was going to open the door and a tall blonde woman came in front of her

"Excellent, Miss Romanoff," Madame B told coldly to Natalia.

Natalia looked down and nodded before going to the bathroom, if you could call it a bathroom. It was a little cold room with a dirty tiled floor and one tap.

She took a towel and wiped the blood from her face and the door open. And a tall guy arrived and went next to Natalia.

" You killed her, didn't you? " He asked without asking because he already knew the answer.

" Mmh, " She said quietly, trying to keep her tears in.

" Natalia, you know you can talk to me. You know that, right? We're on the same boat," He replied

" I'm fine, don't worry, " and she wipes off a tear that flowed down her cheek. " I'm used to it."
While putting some water on her face.

" You can't lie to me, Nat..." He whispered while putting one hand on her cheeks. She took his hand off her. And turned her back to him with her arms crossed

" We don't have a choice, Soldier," Natalia replied to him with a neutral voice. While she was going to open the door but a cold arm took her ankle tightly, bringing her closer to him.

"You know you can't run from me, Natalia" He winked and grabbed her jaw, and pressed his rough lips on hers. Natalia grabbed his neck and returned the kiss lovingly as their lips melted. The door opened, and they broke the kiss directly. Madame B entered with a satisfied look.

" That's not surprising at all of you, too. Take Mr. Barnes to the chair. Miss Romanoff and I are going to have a quick chat." Madame B said with a neutral voice.

" No, not the chair, please. Please take me to the chair! " Natalia begged Madame B.

The two guards were taking him by the arms hard.

"It's okay, Natalia, " He said calmly to comfort her, knowing what was waiting for him. He gave her the last look before disappearing into the darkness.

"No! Please, I will take his place but don't touch him, please, Madame B...." Natalia pleads to put her on her knees.

"You want to take his place, Miss Romanoff? Madame B asked firmly without waiting for an answer and lifting her by the hair tightly. Natalia nodded with hope in her eyes before Madame B slapped her cheek hardly.

" What were the rules again ?! " The blonde woman screamed at her.

" No romantic relationship, " She said answered quietly.

"It seems that you didn't respect it. You know what is going to happen, Miss Romanoff." Madame B said with an evil smile while two guards were taking her to the chair room.

The corridor was dark and more closer she was to that room more she could hear the loud and noisy screams.  Like someone was tortured.

When she entered the room, she saw James screaming in the chair. Her heart went off for a second, and she lowered her eyes to the floor. They put her in a chair in front of him. She couldn't watch. It usually had to be her.

The screams stopped, and James's breath was quick and heavy. Natalia looked at James with blurry eyes

"James ?" She whispered to him with a bit of hope in her eyes. He looks at her with an emotionless face and red dead eyes.

"Who's the hell is James ?" He interrogated her with an annoying voice

Natalia could take her eyes off his, breathing heavily. The two guards grabbed her off the chair and tried to debating her off the guards and sobbing his name.

Note: Hi, guys! So this is the first chapter, more like an intro one. I hope you like it. It will be a pleasure to read the comments (note that all the mean and aggressive comments will be deleted). If you have advice or ideas, respectfully tell me ;) Love you guys!