Chapter 5: The Airport

Civil War - 2016

The next morning

It was 5 am, and Steve woke up. I was lying on James lap, and his metallic hand passed through my hair. I turned around to see his face and put his hand warm hand on my cheek.

"Morning, Nat," He says with pinky cheeks.

"Guys, move your ass. We have to catch the plane!" Sam said with a pissed look

"We are leaving in ten," Steve ordered

Rapidly everyone was prepared and rides to the airport. The group arrived at the underground parking next to the terminal.
Steve went out to see a blond girl named Sharon Carter. They were talking, but we could see the tension between the two.

Sam and Steve, we're in the front, and Nat and Bucky, in the back.

"Can you move your seat up?!" James demanded with an annoyed stare.

"No," Sam responded harshly

Natasha let a little chuckle while glancing at James.

" This is not funny, Nat," James sighed

"Yes, it is," Nat smirked

James moved closer to her. She could feel his cold metallic arm connecting her body. They all watched Steve and Sharon intensively, sharing a passionate kiss. The three send a smirk to Steve.

We finally arrived at the airport. We were in a tiny ancient blue car. A white van was a park next to us. Wanda goes out first, and Clint and Scoot follow.

"Cap," Clint smiled at Steve

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice," Steve replied, shaking his hand.

Sam, Bucky, and Natasha were out of the car. James and Nat, we're behind the vehicle. Natasha rests her head on his metal shoulder. When she saw Clint, she went by, giving him a quick hug.

"Hi Clint, good to see you! She smiled at him. "Hello, Wanda." she smiled at her.

"Why the big guy is looking at me like he is going to kill me, Nat ?" Clint asked, confused.

"Just jealous" She smirked and tried to calm him down.

"What is happening between you two?" Sam asked interested

"We should keep moving," James sighed

"We got a chopper line up," Natasha said, directing to the car.

An alert started to buzz, and a German guy notified something.

"They are evacuating the airport," James said, pissed.

"Stark," Nat instituted, knowing what was going to happen.

        . . . . .

Steve ran into the land of the airport. Tony and Rodney fly towards Steve.

"Wow, it is so weird how you run into people at the airport," the Iron man declared with light humor.

"Don't you think that's weird?" Tony questioned Rhodey.

"Weird," Rhodey replied.

    .  .  .  .  .  .
Wanda lifted the tower with a groan so that Nat, Bucky, and Steve could pass under it and run to the plane.

Natasha pulled out her electric bracelet and electrodes the Black Panther.

"Go," Nat ordered

"Natasha?"Bucky said sadly

"Don't worry, James. I will come to find you. Now go! I can't handle it any longer!" Natasha instructed.

James gave a last look and her and ran out with Steve to the get.

The plane was in the air, and Bucky and Steve were sitting in front of the aircraft. After two hours, he landed in Siberia. The land was covered by snow only a bunker was not recovered completely. James took a big gun, that was Natasha's.

They were about to get out when Steve asked a question.

"You remember when we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?"Steve smiled.

"Was that when we used our train money to buy hot dogs? Bucky giggled with a light smile.

" You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear do a redhead!" Steve declared joyfully.

"What was her name again?" Bucky was trying to remember.

Dolores. You called her Dot." Steve replied.

"She gotta be a hundred years old right now!" Bucky exclaimed.

"So are we, pal," Steve sighed, putting his hand on Bucky's shoulder.

They started walking in the snow. Hopefully, the wind wasn't too harsh, but their vision was blurry. All they could see was the impressive black bunker everything else was recovered in white.

"Speaking of redhead," Steve smirked, interested.

"Long story," Bucky replied, pissed off

"Well, you will have to explain to me one time, Buck!" Steve replied, arriving together at the door.

        ........

Note: Hi! So that is a little chapter. The next one will be way longer 🫶🏻Sorry for the few time lapses! I will post the other chapter in the afternoon.