Chapter 7: You're my favorite Idiot...

Natasha pov

The entry opened, and James and I gave a last look at the group before directing us to the van. The van was white and surrounded by a green landscape. James took me closer to him.

"I need a shower," Bucky sighed, grasping my waist tightly.

"Oh, yeah..." I chuckled

When we entered, we locked the door and closed the widow because I didn't particularly appreciate that somebody could watch us.

The van contained a little kitchen enough for two, a bathroom, a little salon space with a table to eat, and finally, a two people bed.

"You want to shower first, Nat?" James asked me kindly.

"No, it's alright, thanks."

"Do you have clothes for me?" He asked

"Yeah, maybe. I didn't plan to have an invite..."I winked

I was on the couch with my feet on the table.

"In the third drawer, I think...."

Third person pov

James found a long blue sleeve with jeans. He took off his shirt and went into the shower. We could see the scar on his muscular body. When Bucky came out of the bathroom, his hair was all wet. Natasha ran out into the washroom, but a metallic arm took her arm tightly.

"Don't do anything stupid, babe," James said seriously

"I won't." Nat declared truthful

She was glimpsing deeply into his eyes before running to the shower. As she took her clothes off, more bruises and burns appeared. This time Natasha didn't put the water too hot. As she whipped out all the dirt, Nat heard a knock.

"Yeah, Buck?" Natasha questioned while showering.

"Can I brush my teeth?" James asked

"Come in," Nat said softly

James pov

When I came into the bathroom, I saw her bruises and burns. Her bruises were blue and violet.

"Is it feeling good? He asked softly while grabbing his toothpaste.

"Feels good," Nat replied, looking at him

As I continued to wash my teeth, Nat was cleaning her red hair.

"I thought, dying my hair blonde." Natasha declared to me, looking at the blonde dye.

"I think you look good in everything, love." Taking the dye box to read it.

I glanced in the mirror, and I saw Nat trying to hide her red cheeks.

"You look perfect, by the way." I smiled

"Even with the burns ?" She chuckles, not believing what she heard

"Yeah, I could just watch you forever, Natalia."

Natasha went out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. At the same time, I was spitting out the toothpaste. I looked at her, concerned about her bruises.

"Do you have a cream for your burns?"

It doesn't hurt Buck." Natasha said emotionless

I know when she is lying, which was one of the times. This kind of bruise hits like a bitch. I put my warm hands on her cheeks.

"You don't need to lie to me, Nat. It doesn't work."

Do you have a cream for it?" I asked

"Second drawers," Natasha sighed