𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷flashback

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
flashback

Hailee and I had sex last night, for her 26th birthday. We fell asleep in each other arms. The morning following that night, I woke up before Hailee and went to the bathroom to go get dressed. I searched for a paper and wrote a little something to her, in case she woke up before I'm back. I placed the note on my pillow as I know Hailee will see it immediately.

I went downstairs, put my shoes on and grabbed a jacket then making my way outside the mansion. I took one of Hailee's car and drove to Downtown LA, looking for a pharmacy. I parked in the street and got out of the car before entering the building. I walked to the pharmacist and cleared my throat, politely.

"Hi."

"Oh. Hi maam! What can I do for you?" The older woman asked me, a little smile on her face.

"I— Hum.. Can you— Can you give me a morning after pill and a pregnancy test, please?" I asked almost in a whisper, not wanting the people around me to hear what I was saying but the pharmacist heard me anyway. She just zoned out for a few seconds.

"Oh yeah sure. I'll be right back." What is great with pharmacists is that they will never ask you questions. They will just do their job and give to you what you asked them.

I nodded and in a short of time, the lady came back with two little boxes between her fingers. She gave me the pill and I pulled out a bill.

"Keep it to yourself. I don't need it. But you probably need it." She smiled again as if she knew my situation.

"Thanks.." I let out and took the bill to put it back in my wallet. "Have a nice day." I turned around and walked back to my car, opening the driver door and sitting on the driver seat. I sighed, taking a bottle out of my bag and looked at the pill the pharmacist gave me.

"This is complete bullshit.." I gently knocked my head on the wheel but it quickly sounded the car horn. "Fuck." I looked around me before putting the morning after pill in my mouth and swallowing it soon after with some water. I sighed again, thinking about what Hailee will say if she finds out what I just did. I need advices right now.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

CL

CHARLES.

I NEED YOU.

RIGHT NOW.

CHARLESSSSSSSSS!!