𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

   Y/N and Hailee haven't tried to get Y/N pregnant again as there always had a moment where Hailee was dealing with her business or Y/N didn't want to have sex. There also was that moment during the month where Y/N was in pain because of her period.

   Hailee got better at loving Y/N. She can thank Florence for that because her blonde friend gave her advices. Before, Hailee hated hugs, long hugs. Now she is okay with it. She still thinks Y/N is way too clingy at her liking but it doesn't bother her like it did before.

  Like every friday evening, Hailee and her best friend, Florence have a gaming session. From 8pm to 1am, they chat and play on their respective computers, talking about business or just some gossip. That day, Y/N came to Hailee. She couldn't really sleep. Do you get déjà vu, huh? Yeah. About a month ago, Y/N did the same; she joined Hailee here to cuddle. Hailee rejected her and it was hard to take for Y/N. Right now, it's almost the similar scene. Hailee is playing with Flo, 'killing' people on a game while Y/N stepped quietly inside the room, leaning against the door before knocking on it with a bit of strength to prevent Hailee that she was here. Hailee eventually turned around after Y/N knocked on the door three times in a row.

"Y/N... Hi...?" The older brunette said, taking off her headphones as she turned her body towards the younger brunette.

"I can't sleep..." She let out shyly, slowly making her way towards her girlfriend.

"What's wrong? Why can't you sleep?" Hailee didn't move, she just look at Y/N. "It's..." The hazel eyes woman looked at her watch to see what time it was. "It's already 12am... You should be asleep now..."

"I... I got my period... It... It hurts.." Y/N's hands were slowly stroking her belly, hoping that it would make a bit of the pain disappear as it was such an uncomfortable thing to deal with.

Hailee got lost in her thoughts for a moment, thinking about what Florence could have advised her, what she could have told Hailee to do in that specific moment when Y/N needed her in some kind of ways.

"Did you.. Did you take medicine or something?"

"Yeah.. I already took a pill about an hour ago but it doesn't do anything.. It still hurts the same as before, when I didn't take the pill yet.."

"What do you usually do when you have your period?" Hailee asked her girlfriend, hoping to find a solution at her girl's pain.

Y/N thought for a minute before answering;
"I take a bath... I put a warm pad on my stomach.. I lay down under the covers of my bed and I cuddle up with my teddy, trying to sleep.."

"Then go do that?" The hazel eyes girl suggested, with a little smile on her face.

Y/N was playing with her fingers, being all nervous all of a sudden. "I.. I— I thought you would have come with me.. Helping me to sleep..." Her eyes looked down as she became more and more shy towards Hailee.

"Oh... I—" The hazel eyes woman turned her head to look at her computer screen for a moment before putting her attention back to Y/N. "I'm gonna tell Flo, I'll join you in a minute."

   A smile was now drawing on the younger woman's face, believing that what Hailee just told her will be true. She nodded to her girlfriend and went back to where she came from, the bedroom. Once there, Y/N caught the heat pad from the nightstand and went downstairs to warm it up since it was cold as ice. She saw Hailee's whole family, having a meeting? Or something that looked like that.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
y/n's pov

     I didn't want to bother them so I tried to be as fast as possible but Cheri, Hailee's mother, saw me and greeted me.

"Y/N, hi there. What are you doing up that late?"

"I— Uh..." I started stuttering but quickly stop my embarrassing moment when I felt a hand holding my waist tightly.

"She just needed to warm this." Hailee grabbed the warm pad from my hands to show her mom and placed that object into the microwave. "What's up with you guys?" She asked her parents and brother. "Why wasn't I invited to this little late meeting?" The brunette walked towards the three of them, her arms crossed.

"We were discussing about the fact that you're not here anymore. Well, you are here, we cannot not notice you but...  Since you started dating thar girl—"

"Y/N." Hailee corrected her father.

"Y/N... Right... Since you started dating her, you're not that invested anymore in our business. We thought it was best for you if you retire now for a moment, time to have clear ideas about what you really want."

"You cannot do that." She let her hands fall onto the table, with strength, as she stared at every single of them. "It's not fair. I didn't choose what happened. So why are you doing this? It's so stupid for fuck's sake."

"You cannot deny that you're not into our business like you were before you met her."

"So what? Just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean I have to focus only on her.. I want to do both, dealing with you guys and going out or whatever it is, with Y/N."

"You're not into that mission anymore, Hailee. Final point." Cheri said, looking at her daughter who was now angry.

"Go back upstairs baby, I'll join you as soon as possible. "

"But I—"

"No 'but', baby. Go back to bed, please."

"Whatever..." I grabbed the warm pad out of the microwave and went back upstairs before laying down onto the mattress but under the covers. I placed the pad over my belly and it immediately felt good. It kept my stomach warm until Hailee will be back here.

   I waited her for a long time but tiredness was too strong for me so I fell asleep even though I still needed Hailee to make me feels better because of the little pain.