𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Jeez Hailee, slow down!" I said, the sensations giving me little headaches.

"What? You don't have fun?" She answered, laughing a little as she sped up even more.

"You're gonna make us crash!" I gripped onto my seat.

"Noo! Don't worry!" She guided the wheel of the McLaren to the right side and then to the left side, following the road we were driving on, up the hills, during the night. Late night drives. Hailee eventually stopped the car when we reached an esplanade where we could see the ocean without any trees or buildings that could restrain us to see correctly.

"How did you know that spot?" I asked Hailee as I didn't expect her to know such an amazing place..

"I used to go there when I was a child. That's why."

"It's.. beautiful. Really." I looked at her, she turned her head to look at me too. "Thanks for bringing me here but... why?" Hailee took my hand in hers and kissed it gently.

"I was able to think a lot these past few days since my dad kind of fired me and... I want nothing more than to live with you and have a family with you and— and maybe a normal life with you.. I really really like you, Y/N/N... I think I even love you. I'm sorry if sometimes I did shit, if I wasn't there for you, if I have been a bad girlfriend.. But I'll change. You can trust me. I'll change. For you. For.. For our future baby..." She finally ended her speech as she was looking at me with love? in her eyes.

"Hailee... I— I don't know what to say.." I looked down, playing with my fingers, getting nervous. Hailee noticed it and grabbed my chin to make me look back at her, her smile welcoming my nervous state.

"I know that the whole situation is completely crazy because I— Well.. I kidnapped you but only because you were trying to kidnap me first! Then we had sex and.. now we're here, at the edge of building a family.. I dated a lot of girls before you, you probably didn't know that but now you do.. So.. I dated a lot of girls, yeah, but it never felt like how I feel with you. I was very distant towards them, more than I am with you and.. I think they only dated me because I was good at making them scream my na—"

"Ok ok stop! You can stop. I get it.."

"Sorry.." Hailee chuckled a little which made me smile. "I just want to be with you. Anywhere. Anytime."

"You say that but in the next few hours you will reject me when I'll need you for cuddles..." I sighed.

"That's not true. I promise." She grabbed my chin and kissed me once, twice and thrice. I pulled away when I needed air and pressed my forehead against hers. "Let's go back home, mhm?" I answered with a nod and a little smile.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It was 03:19am and Hailee wasn't in bed yet. When we got back home, we both lay down in bed, we were sleeping. Well, that's what I thought because I woke up with an empty feeling. Usually I'm warm because we're spooning but now, I was cold. I was cold because Hailee wasn't there. I looked at the time on my phone and yeah, it was too early for her to wake up especially since her father fired her. Finding it suspicious, I got up and borrowed one of her longest hoodie since I was sleeping in thin lingerie. I then looked for her in the rooms next to our bedroom but she was nowhere to found. I was about to go back to bed when I heard a scream at the end of the corridors. It was coming from the room where Hailee plays her games with Florence. I tiptoed to that room and slowly made it in. There she was, playing the same game as always with her headphones on so she probably didn't hear me. I stood behind her, watching her playing her stupid shooting game with Florence on the other side. When she lost, she let out a long sigh.

"Rematch. I'm not going to bed until we win at least one game." She told Flo before sipping on her red wine glass. "Yeah okay, don't take too long or I play without you." She chuckled. Florence will probably be afk for a while. I took the opportunity to turn Hailee's gaming chair and sat on her lap. She looked very surprised. She clearly didn't expect me there at such an early time. "Ba—" I cut her off by selling our lips together, kissing her deeply, both of us closing our eyes to enjoy the moment. She pulled away to speak but I quickly shut her by kissing her once again. This time, she kept her eyes open and I slowly grind on her thighs, rubbing my clothed center against her sweatpants. She put her headphones around her neck and grabbed my hips, guiding me higher on her lap so I was grinding not against her thigh but against her growing erection. "Fuck.." She mumbled as her head tilts back. She clearly was enjoying it.

"You like that?" I whispered to her ear whilst pressing my center harder against her.

"Fuck yes, don't stop.." She groaned, lifting her hand up to my neck to hold me there.

"Why don't you go back to bed and we make that baby?" I stroke her arm up and down, looking at her seductively.

"That sounds so tempting, baby, but I'm playing with Flo and—"

"Ok.. Ok." I only said. "You play with Flo."

"Too bad you'll have to wait a month before you will be able to make me cum around your dick." I moaned against her ear purposely as I know she can't resist dirty talks.

"You have such a dirty mouth, little one. You should put it at good use, for once, instead of speaking way too much." She smirked and I got the hint. I slowly got down on my knees, between her legs, and I removed her sweatpants with her underwear at the same time. I started stroking and caressing her cock, it slowly became hard and erected. When I decided it was hard enough, I took her penis into my mouth and sucked the tip of it. By the time, she was talking to Florence again.

   Next step: riding her while she's playing.