The Plot?

To preface the wordbarf, a three day drive to Las Vegas leaves me bored af when riding passenger. So yeah uh... enjoy?

Jeongin and Hyunjin live together. Bangchan lives with two other roommates. (3racha of course) Jeongin and Hyunjin are a year apart, 20 and 21 respectively. Bangchan is 24 with his roommates Changbin and Han (Jisung) being 22 and 21 respectively.

(Visually I pictured the icons I used in the cover, so here they are up close.)

)

Bangchan is attending music school and is on his last year

Bangchan is attending music school and is on his last year. He really wants to graduate so he can use his degree towards his dream job of being a music producer for his choice company JYP Entertainment. Music is his number one passion, the light in his darkness. Chan secretly battles loneliness, undiagnosed depression and insomnia. He is very attentive to one's needs and emotions, and is extremely sweet. With his age came experience and knowledge of how to carry himself as a potential producer, but still he yearns for someone to take care of him for once. For somebody to gently hold him or to help him through a rough patch. Someone whom he can bare himself to and they still look at him the same. To tell him that he's been up for too long and it's time to sleep. Make sure that he's eating full meals at a reasonable time. His bright smile hides many sleepless nights stuck in a rut concerning his abilities and even the legitimacy of them. Doubt has woven itself into his brain very tightly, and rears it's ugly head too many times.

Jeongin is a new adult who has recently moved in with Hyunjin. He currently has one job and does not attend university. This secretly bothers him, as he is constantly comparing himself to his friends and sometimes even Hyunjin who seems to have a good idea of what his future is to be. Jeongin pours most of his time into his full time job at the local deli, where his hard earned cash goes towards splitting rent, car payments and insurance. He feels like this isn't what he imagined his adult life to be like. Every day has been the same for him; waking up to work and then going to sleep to work again. Meeting Hyunjin was a much welcomed deviation in his otherwise boring daily living. Moving in with him even perked up his overall attitude, and Jeongin will forever be grateful for the opportunity for change. But severely lacking self-motivation, he truly looks towards Hyunjin as a form of mental support. Perhaps the ambition and drive that Hyunjin has might rub off onto Jeongin.

Hyunjin quickly realized what his future would be for himself; a performer under the JYP Ent. label. Even while attending school, he would spend endless hours and countless days practicing dancing. Perfecting his body movements. Not stopping until he thought he was satisfied, and then practicing even more. Audition after audition after audition, never losing sight of his goal. Along the way, he met Jeongin after frequenting the deli the younger worked nights at. Gradually, Hyunjin became attracted to the boy who was seemingly always there when he would show up. Confidence and a sudden stroke of courage on Hyunjin's part saw the two hitting it off delightfully. In the present time, Hyunjin seems to have his foot in the door of the company he yearns to be apart of. But as he's spent more time with his newly met boyfriend, he has silently noticed some things about him. How his overall posture slumps and his smile disappears whenever he thinks he's alone. How he cheers Hyunjin on and shows him unconditional love and support, but looks at himself in the mirror and frowns. Not at his outside appearance, but something deeper. Something inside. Hyunjin knows Jeongin is introverted just like him, so he knows that voicing those feelings is hard. But maybe he could help him with that... if he'd let him.

If y'all want smut just let me know I guess lmao (or I just might surprise you)