Jeongin (7)

Hyunjin popped open the lube bottle, his eyes focused as he poured a generous amount on his fingers. I had already slid the condom onto myself, feeling slightly nervous but excited. I watched him pour a little more, the liquid dripping down his hand. "This should be good for now. I hope." He winked at me with that last part. I just squinted at him, not saying anything or I would start spouting nonsense like earlier.

With his clean hand, he set the bottle on the bed and pushed my legs apart a little more. He then fell back onto his butt and spread his own legs open in front of me. This was new.

"What are you doing?" I curiously asked him. He kept scooting around until he was half laying on his lower back. He looked at me with a smirk as he reached down towards his ass. "Prep work."

He then pushed his two fingers into himself, eliciting a quiet groan.  I widened my eyes, not quite believing what I saw. He slowly moved them in and out, letting his head fall back as he heavily breathed through his nose with his eyes closed.

It was... strange. For some reason I felt like I shouldn't be looking at him while he does something so lewd right in front of me but, I was glued to the sight. It isn't like I didn't know what he was doing, he had fingered me numerous times before. But seeing him do it to himself was a different story. I was taking in the moment, singling out every new reaction I was witnessing from Hyunjin.

The way his chest heaved up and down with each slow, persistent movement of his hand.

The breathy gasps that were turning into small, quiet moans.

His legs that didn't seem to know if they wanted to stay up or lay themselves on top of mine.

His other hand that made its way around his penis to lazily stroke it.

My hands were still resting together on my stomach, very close to my neglected arousal. I bit my lip as I watched him raise his head up while pulling his fingers out of his hole. He locked eyes with me as he panted from the stimulation.

"Give me the bottle baby. Now you get some." I blinked at him and let out a slow breath, handing him the bottle while reaching down to touch myself. Hyunjin noticed the movement and grabbed the bottle, shaking a finger at me.

"Not tonight you sneaky boy. Just let me do it. Remember? Just... watch." He gently pushed my hand away and I couldn't help the pout that formed on my face. I crossed my arms, slightly frustrated. He just giggled at me, pouring a much larger quantity of lube into his hand. He then wrapped his hand around my dick, coating the condom in the cold fluid. It was a strange feeling, the sensation being dulled by the layer of latex. But it was stimulation nonetheless, and I wasn't picky at the moment.

I let out a whine as he stroked me at a consistent pace. Not slow, not fast. He would let his entire hand glide across the length, working his long fingers around the tip. I started to breath heavy, just like Hyunjin was when he fingered himself in front of me.

"Jinnie... please don't stop... ". I closed my eyes, letting myself immerse in the motion of him stroking me. From our shower session to now, I was practically about to spill. Whatever he was going to do, he better get on with it.

"Just a little more sweetie." He poured even more directly onto me and then more on his fingers, rubbing it between his ass cheeks again. Then he got up and rubbed his hand off with a towel. "You ready?"

I nodded impatiently, "Yes Jinnie I am. Just hurry please." Without another word, he hopped on top of me, straddling my legs. He grabbed my shoulders and leaned down to place a long kiss on my lips, making me close my eyes and lean into him. Then he pulled away and looked down, raising his hips over me.