Supermarket Side Quest

"So a light eater huh? Is he active or just good at managing his weight?"

"He's... active. Yeah... "

"Okaaaayy."

"So we can rule out anything fried. What about favorite side dishes?"

"He eats anything, there isn't really something I haven't seen him eat or try."

"Oho an adventurous one. That should make this easy then!"

"That's what I thought but... now I don't know. I just wanted to make him a home cooked meal to show my support for him."

"Wow, you must be a really nice roommate. What's the occasion? Job promotion? Uni grad?"

"He's going to audition for—"

" ... "

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry I'm- I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Please forget that."

"Hehe it's alright. So he's going to audition for... something. But he's been watching his food intake, yet he's also really active."

"...mhmm."

"So we can feed him something that will replenish his energy and aid his digestion. Maybe... chicken and rice?"

"That's it? It seems so... simple. And plain."

"Haha, my friend wouldn't be too keen on you dissing his favorite pre and post workout meal. I call him my muscle maniac, and he swears by it everyday. Granted I don't think your friend goes for a new PR in the gym every other week but it's still a nutritious meal. More on the Western side of things."

"Ok... what kind of chicken?..."

"Ah! Here, it's gonna be back this way."

...

"So I'll admit I'm curious. I know you said to me that you can't say exactly what it is, but maybe I could guess it? Then I could tell you a secret of my own?"

"Um... I mean... you don't have to tell me your secret if you don't want to."

"It's ok, this is just lighthearted fun. But allow me my first few guesses. Here's the chicken breast by way, these larger trays with the blue label."

"Hmm... does your roommate have a lot of late nights?"

"Yeah... almost every night."

"What about... his body? Does the work put stress on his muscles?"

"...in a way I guess."

"Does he ever complain about a sore throat, or is his voice scratchy some days?"

"No."

"Is there a lot of like-minded people around him?"

"I think so? I don't visit him just in case I distract him so I'm not sure."