Chapter four; Boketto.

{Boketto; The act of gazing vacantly into the distance without a thought

{Boketto; The act of gazing vacantly into the distance without a thought.}

Poe threaded his fingers through hers, watching their hands for second longer before looking at Aurora who had fallen asleep, head resting on his shoulder. Gently lifting her up and carrying her to the bench by Leia's bed. She turned on her side, curling up as Poe smiled down at her, grabbing a spare blanket and putting over her. Leaning down, he pressed a kiss on her cheek before standing, nodding to himself before walking out. 

---

Blinking awake, Aurora lent up on her elbows, looking around her finding no one there. Gently stretching, she stands walking over to the hologram showing Leia's vitals before pressing a kiss on her mum's head and walking towards the bridge.

"Those transport ships are unarmed, unshielded! We abandoned this cruiser, we are done! We don't stand a chance!"

Aurora lent against the wall, arms crossed over her chest as she watches Poe kick over a chair, shouting down at Admiral Holdo, "No, you are not just a cowered but a traitor as well!"

Aurora walks down the few steps onto the bridge as Admiral Holdo commands for Poe to be taken off the bridge, "I'll take him," Admiral Holdo looks over her shoulder at Aurora, Poe sighing as he shrugs off one of the guards, "I am sorry, Admiral."

The Admiral gives her a soft smile in acknowledgment, "That's fine, but please don't let him cause a scene again." 

"I will try not too, but he is known for being a drama queen." 

Poe scoffs as he passes Aurora and out of the room, stomping down the corridor as Aurora follows. 

"Poe," Aurora calls, jogging down to him, taking his hand in hers to try and stop him, "Poe, listen to me." 

Poe takes his hand from hers, "Why? Didn't you hear what I said?" He runs his hands through his hair in frustration, then placing his hands on his hips, "We are escaping through unshielded, unarmed pods-"

"Poe, don't you trust my mum," Aurora calmly says, "This was her choice to make her in charge, if you trust my mum then you need to have a little faith in what Admiral Holdo is doing." 

"A little faith?" Poe laughs humorously, "She is running away-"

"She is doing what is best for us," Aurora interjects, "This is a plan that I believe in-"

"It's stupid,"

Silence settles between them. Poe instantly regretting what he had said as he watches Aurora take a deep breath, turning to him, "I am going to sit with mum, I suggest you tell Finn what just happened, then tell Admiral Holdo about it."

Poe watches her walk away before sighing to himself and walking in the opposite direction. 

---