Chapter one; Thantophobia.

{Thantophobia; the phobia of losing someone you love

{Thantophobia; the phobia of losing someone you love.}

"Anakin Skywalker was the chosen one; despite Skywalker's change of path, he chose to fight back, come back from the dark side and protect his family from the destruction of the sith."

Aurora Solo, sat in the middle of the woods, eyes closed and palms resting flat on the ground. Around her was the greatest Jedi's known. Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker stood around her, conversing about the last upcoming battle that will either save Ben Solo or loose him.

"Ben is different," Aurora replies, opening her eyes to look around at the Jedi's surrounding her, "Ben has become two different people, one is still my brother and one is controlled by the Sith."

"Correct, Solo is," Yoda nods, "His mind controlled by a greater power, yet there is still the unwillingness to comply."

"There will be two outcomes," Mace Windu says, "We need to win this battle, it isn't like the last ones, this is down to the last three known Jedi's."

Obi runs a hand over his beard, sharing a look with Anakin, "The outcome, either way will be catastrophic."

"One of us will die," 

Aurora states the bluntness, standing up to face her Uncle, who looks at her solemnly, "Either Ben, me or Rey."

"Aurora, you are the strongest Jedi," Anakin steps forward, "You are training Rey, a lost Jedi that is finding her way, Ben is still struggling to keep his emotions from controlling him. You have trained your whole life-"

"Yet it won't be good enough to save myself, Ben or Rey," Aurora agues, frowning as she looks around at them, "Being a Jedi is about saving and protecting everyone and I won't let either of them die-"

"But you would sacrifice yourself for everyone else," Obi acknowledges with a soft hum. 

"Everyone has been through the greatest pain, we have been fighting for so long," Aurora softly replies, shoulders dropping, "I am tired, I want to sit down with Poe and plan the rest of our lives together, I want to get Naboo back from the Sith and make it the planet our Queen intended it to be," Anakin smiles softly, watching as Aurora speaks so softly, "I want to get married and make dad and mum, everyone proud and I want Ben back."

"You have made us proud," Luke smiles, "You are a strong, powerful Jedi and you have created hope and that what matters."

"But this is how it will end," Aurora says, "With either myself, Ben or Rey."

Yoda hobbles forward, "You can change the future, the past, however, is unchangeable. Your final lesson is to teach yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose, focus, you must, be selfish and focus on what you want and fight for it."