Chapter two; Desert.

{Desert; somewhere that is covered in sand and Anakin's worse nightmare.}

"Are you sure this is it?" 

Pasaana was nothing but desert, oceans of golden sand. Poe lead the group as Aurora gently pushed BB-8 over a sand dune, patting his head as he beeped in thanks. 

"These are the exact coordinates that Master Luke left behind," C-3PO replies.

Rounding the corner, suddenly the desert became booming with life; music echoing through the mountains, people everywhere celebrating loudly as the kites and clouds of colours bright up the sky. 

"What is this?" Poe exclaims, Aurora smiles, never had she seen such happiness and life. 

"The Aki-Aki Festival of the Ancestors," C-3PO replies, Poe groans putting his head in his hands, "The celebration occurs only once every forty-two years."

"Well, that's lucky," 

"Lucky indeed!" C-3PO exclaims, "This festival is known for both is colourful kites and its delectable sweets." 

Everyone turned to him, rolling their eyes as C-3PO paused, glancing over his own shoulder to see what they were all looking at. Aurora sighs, looking back over the festival before taking Poe's hand leading them down towards the festivals. 

"I've never seen anything like this," Rey says, looking around with a smile on her face. 

"I've never seen so few wayfinders," Finn replies dryly making Adam chuckle.

Poe looks over his shoulder at the group, hand tightening around Aurora's, "There is always random First Order patrols in crowds like these, so Chewie keep your head down." 

Chewie ducked to the crowd's height, walking with his knees bent. Poe walks ahead, talking Aurora with him as he calls over his shoulder, "Let's split up, see what the locals know."

Poe and Aurora walked through the crowds, people bumping into them as they went. Aurora looks over her shoulder, feeling something watching her and Poe before turning back to Poe who gently pulls her along. 

"Excuse me," 

Poe and Aurora look down, a young alien boy smiles up at them, a bright blue tunic brushing against the sand with golden details. He holds up a beaded bracelet, light brown beads and the odd coloured one with a small heart charm made from an oak wood. 

"Hey," Aurora smiles, crouching down in front of the boy, letting go of Poe's hand. 

"Your Aurora Solo," The young boy smiles, pointing teeth showing brightly. 

"I am but you have to keep in a secret," Aurora says as the boy nods enthusiastically. 

"I have this for you," He holds her the bracelet, "I made it myself."