~13~

Yeah, I'm free styling the rest of this fic. I had been basically copying and pasting this from the movie script, but now it's gonna get poly and gay and it's just not gonna fit with Miss Mormon Myers, so. 

"Go on a date with me," Todoroki said suddenly. We were walking back to school after skipping the first half of the day. I was content to spend the rest of it wandering through the wilderness with him, but he insisted that school was important. I told him he was lame and challenged him to a race. Yeah, I totally lost. 

I blinked at him in surprise. I hadn't expected the outburst, but by that point, I should have been getting used to the surprise that was Shoto Todoroki. I nodded. "Okay," I said lamely. 

He flashed me one of his barely there smiles. "Okay." 

"Perhaps okay will be our always," I joked, nudging his shoulder. I figured the reference would go right over his head. 

"This isn't a romance novel, Midoriya," Todoroki said with a small shake of his head. 

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You've read The Fault in Our Stars?" 

He shrugged, "I have a lot of free time." 

I laughed at his response. Todoroki was truly just one big surprise. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg, look who finally decided to grace us with his presence," Uraraka announced, rather loudly, when I walked into the cafeteria for lunch. 

I smiled sheepishly at my table full of friends who I had been severely neglecting that week. "Hi guys," I mumbled awkwardly. 

"Don't 'hi guys' us, you've been gone all week!" Uraraka exclaimed. 

Tsu nudged their shoulders together with a roll of her eyes. "It's Wednesday, 'chako." 

The brunette crossed her arms over her chest with a pout. "Still." 

I slowly sat down in the chair next to her, slightly worried I was going to get yelled at. "I've uh, I've been hanging out with Todoroki?" My explanation came out as a question. I didn't know if that answer was going to make it worse or not. 

Uraraka let out a high pitch noise I was convinced only dogs could hear. And the Aizawas. Every single one of them whipped their heads around to stare at us. I smiled awkwardly and waved. I was met with glares and indifference, besides Todoroki. He shook his head with a smile. He was totally listening to our conversation. 

"Ass," I whispered under my breath, causing him to scowl. I smiled in triumph but was abruptly pulled from the interaction when hands gripped my shoulders and shook me like a rag doll. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" The shaking was courtesy of Uraraka, while Tsu and Aoyama tried to pull her off me. 

I laughed at the actions. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was distracted." 

She abruptly let me go. "Of course you were, look at that man. He's fucking gorgeous." 

I rolled my eyes, knowing Todoroki was probably smirking at us. "Shut up, his ego is big enough as it is." 

Just then I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. At first, I thought it was going to be Todoroki making some snide remark on the size of his ego, but I was pleasantly surprised to realize it was from Kacchan. 

The Kacchan I hadn't seen or talked to since the phone call after I had nearly died. 

In my defense... Todoroki had been very distracting. 

Kacchan~

You avoiding me now nerd?

I really wished everyone would stop thinking I was avoiding them. I was just falling in love with a vampire that saved my life, I was a little sidetracked. Not like I was purposefully forgetting the fact everyone else existed. 

Izuku~

No! I've just been really busy with school, joining in the middle of a semester will do that

So, I lied through my teeth. Oh well. 

Kacchan~

Ya whatever deku, I'm coming over after school.

Izuku~

U r?

Kacchan~

Got a problem with it?

Izuku~

No no no ofc not!

Kacchan~

Good, see you later nerd

Izuku~

Mhm see u then kacchan!

"Are you texting him right now?" Uraraka screeched like some sort of prehistoric beast.  I actually winced. 

"Ura, volume control," Aoyama tutted.

She threw a glare at him but kept her main focus on me. 

"No, I'm texting... a family friend, is all." Was that what Kacchan was? A family friend? Or was he just a friend? 

"You have the most desirable guy in our whole school and a side hoe?!" Uraraka was basically yelling at that point, catching the attention of the majority of the cafeteria's attention. 

"I don't have a side hoe! Kacchan is just a friend!" I exclaimed quickly, shooting an apologetic smile at Todoroki. He was frowning, clearly listening to our conversation. His blond brother, Kaminari, nudged him slightly. It seemed to break him out of his own thoughts. 

 Uraraka looked unconvinced. "Mhm, sure." 

I frowned, pushing my lunch around with a fork. "Besides, Todoroki isn't the most desirable," I mumbled. 

Toyama raised one delicate brow. "Oh really? Then who is?" 

I sent a wink at him. "Shinsou, obviously." 

I couldn't help the loud laughter that escaped me when I heard a boy choke on air behind me. I turned and shot a wink at the table. Shinsou looked genuinely scared, and Kaminari was trying to hide his laughter while looking between me and his boyfriend. The girls just looked completely confused.  

My phone vibrated. This time is was from Todoroki. 

Cold Boi~

Shinsou? Really?

I rolled my eyes at the message. 

Izuku~

It was a joke, don't get ur fangs in a twist. 

I looked over my shoulder one last time, noticing Todoroki frowning at his phone, his tongue brushing over his front teeth. I shook my head with a smile, he was precious. 

"Should we be worried that the enter Aizawa table is watching us right now?" Tsu asked, uncomfortably shifting in her seat. 

"Well Uraraka did shout about me having a side hoe, they're probably worried I'm cheating on their brother now. Thanks for that," I explained, shooting a glare at the brunette. 

"Oops," she said. 

My phone vibrated again. 

Cold Boi~

Who's Kacchan?

Ugh my little gay boys. Missed them so much.