Chapter 1.- The koopa king is at it again.

🧡Bowser's POV🧡

along with any normal day in the mushroom kingdom, bowser was making another attempt at kidnapping Princess peach to marry her, but he thought this time to bring Junior along to teach him the scopes of invading and sneaking to do what he wants when he inherits the throne. So when they were wondering down the empty corridor towards Peach's room Junoir whilst being bored spat out a question, "Hey papa? why   we here again?" Bower stopped and spoke quiet and softly (as well as a grizzled lizard could) "To take princess peach so we can get you a mama, and the mushroom kingdom.." and of course he said the last part more quietly trying not to let him be aware of why he was interested in peach in the first place. "But papa! why not break the wall to her room down? it would be faster and easier!" Junoir piped up, but Bowser sighed and rubbed his temple before replying, "But Mario would spot us along with half of the kingdom and chase us down again. It would be better to be quiet about it so we can get married before anyone notices." Junoir tried to pipe up, "But papa-" "Ssshh! We have to be quiet" Bowser cut him off before he could say anything else. after Junoir sighed and gave up telling his father what was on his mind, continuing to follow him down the hall. They took a short cut through Peach's treasury  that was filled with gems, gold coins, and a beautiful scepter that caught Junoir's eye, so he went over to grab it and before he could walk away with it-"Junoir! Put that back!" Bowser quietly told him, "But why papa? don't you steal too?" Bowser sighed, he was right after all. "Yes, but I can do it because I'm an adult! your still too young to do that"  This made Junoir upset, "Thats not fair papa! I'm not putting it back!" "But Junoir-" Bowser tried to take it way from Junior, which lead to them fighting over the scepter. . .Not realizing what they had done.