Chapter 6. - Bed and Bowser.

🧡Bowser POV🧡

After Bowser's devilish idea he stormed down to where Luigi was being held captive and burst open the door and saw Luigi in a... DRESS!? "H-..Luigi??!?!?" Bowser stated, mostly shocked. He felt his face go red at what he saw. It was luigi in one of peaches summer. dresses. It was a soft pink with a belt that was ever so slightly darker the buckle was a pink gem with a golden ridge around it. There was a pure white shirt connected to the dress around his neck was a pink bandana with white polka dots, on his head was a white sun hat with a pink stripe around it. Luigi Seemed to be embarrassed about being caught.
Luigi stared wide eyed with his mouth gaping open "I'll just uh come back later..." Bowser blurted out, Bowser slowly backed out of the room and carefully and shut the door Bowser then waited for a couple minutes comprehending what he just saw he could hear a loud and frantic rustling after a while Bowser knocked on the door lightly as not the damage it and asked "are you uh ready yet?" Luigi meekly replied "y-yes" Bowser then opened the door and entered the room having to crouch slightly as not the bang his head. Then there was silence between the to as their eyes locked as the awkward Aura filled the air, Bowser decided to break the silence and exclaimed in a slightly shaky bellowing voice "Luigi as much as it pains me to say this I need your h-hee your heel- your help I need your help" Bowser's voice strained as he said the word help it left an acidic bitterness in his mouth after he said it.

Bowser stood up towering over Luigi "so greenie you gonna help or what?" Bowser asked. "what do you need help with...?" Luigi cautiously replied "well you're a human right?" Luigi slowly replied "yes?" Bowser exclaimed "then you're perfect for the job, I need you to make me human again!" "Hold on-" before Luigi could finish his sentence Luigi was grabbed by the back of his suspenders and carried along with Bowser to an office room with Kamek in the corner standing  near a desk where the broken scepter lied "alright fix it beanpole!" Bowser demanded shoving him over to Kamek to help. Luigi didn't know what to do but he examined the scepter a bit closely. It was badly damaged and he didn't know how to fix it, and Kamek could sense that Luigi wasn't familiar with it, so he decided to ask Luigi, "Luigi...do you know how this scepter works...?" and of course Luigi answered honestly, "uh, no, not really..." This caused Kamek to rub his temples and sighed in disappointment. "Bowser." Kamek called, Bowser got a bit closer and before he could respond Kamek pinched him by the ear and dragged him into the other room to....'talk'.

"Bowser, you idiot! Just because he's human doesn't mean he knows about the scepter!" Kamek said with his scolding tone while bowser sat there crisscrossed on the floor, his tail thumping angerly on the floor, pouting before grumpily responding. "Well! I thought he would know more not just because he's a human but also because he hangs out with Princess Peach and Mario!" Kamek just heavily sighed in frustration, "Still! not Mario and Luigi knows about all of Peach's things! Now Luigi knows too much..." Bowser did not like the direction this could be going, he new what they did to those who knew too much....and before too long Kamek then spoke again, "We'll have to keep him here" Bowser gave a frustrated sigh "really...? Do we have to keep Greenie???"  Kamek responded with a stern "Yes. we do." bowser groaned. Great, now he had to deal with greenie and figure out how to turn back to his normal self so he could try to win peach's favor if he would even be successful about it AND run a kingdom while trying to do all of this. Just one thing at a time Bowser, one thing at a time. After a bit more discussion of where Greenie was gonna sleep and being unsure what he would do in the Castle, Bowser and Kamek left the room, Luigi was sitting on a chair being watched by the guards, Bowser walked over and picked Luigi up again by his suspenders and carried him out the room. Luigi had a few questions but he thought it was best to just ask a simple one, "Where are we going..?" Bowser glanced at him before speaking,

 "...You'll be sleeping with the fishes tonight."