Chapter 7. - Luigi's new groove

💚Luigi's POV💚

Luigi couldn't help but panic about this, Sleeping with the fishes??? He wasn't ready to die just yet! He kept panicking as Bowser continued to walk down the hall, having a firm grip on Luigi's overalls. With Luigi's irrational fear of death, he started to squirm which made Bowser huff out a small cloud of black smoke out of frustration. So, he tossed Luigi over his own shoulder so he would have a better grip on him. It wasn't the smartest idea since out of Luigi's panic he kicked Bowser in the face which made him mad. A bigger huff of inky black smoke helped express this. So Bowser started to walk a lot more faster to a room as Luigi was panicking and was about to plead for his life until Bowser opened the door to reveal a bedroom that He got tossed into before Bowser left slamming the door closed without another word. Since he wasn't actually dying, he decide to take a look around to find an escape.

The walls were made from the same dark stone except one wall that was a fish tank that was beautifully decorated with some black sand, dark rocks, and different plant life. It had a quite large dark red eel who occupied the tank with a few small dark fish. the walls had a few paintings that were scenes from different kingdoms, Mostly from the Koopa kingdom itself but also the sand kingdom along with some of the Mushroom Kingdom. A empty wardrobe was in one corner, it looked similar to the one in the previous bedroom except it was a dark red with seaweed details and eel handles to open it. The bathroom had more of a dark nodical theme like the rest of the room. The canopy bed's curtains were imbordered with brick patterns, bubbles, seaweed and a big red eel that spanned across the curtains. The bed's sheets were dark green like the seaweed embroidery, with a small eel pattern over it, the bed itself was comfortable and the other side of the blanket was soft with black fur. Luigi sighed realizing that bowser meant he was sleeping with the fishes literally and the only way out of this room is the door that when he tried it was locked tight and there was no windows. So he relaxed on the bed a bit trying to cook up a plan out of here...

A few hours had past as Luigi was trying to pry open the door with a spare fire poker he found under the bed, then the door knob started to rattle making him panic, dropping it. As the door was opening he kicked the fire poker under the bed. There stood quite a big troop of Koopa soldiers. The general in front stated, "Luigi, we are required to show you around the castle since you are now a permanent resident." The shock hit him like a Bonzai Bill. "R-RESIDENT??!? no no! not me! I'm Luigi, Mario's brother! Not a Koopa resident!" The general Koopa just sighed and disregarded Luigi's statement. "yeah yeah, just follow us."

The guards guided Luigi throughout the imposing walls bringing him to the different rooms and what was in them, he got a good overview of the castle despite its intimidating design. it's actually a pretty nice place having a cafe, an aquarium filled with different types of fish from various regions And Luigi's favourite of all, a library with a piano. It was very peaceful place, you could hear a feather drop, it was dead silent. During the tour Luigi saw a massive door with a black wood and blood red ridges with golden doorknockers. Luigi curiously asked "where does this door go?" "Not sure, Bowser says not to go in there!" The guard said in an assertive tone "so don't even think about it…" As the tour got to a close Luigi was escorted back to his room and given some sort of help booklet. It detailed the various sights in the kingdom and phone numbers to call but the last page of the booklet had a posh gold card that said "V.I.P" on that very same page it detailed the various "passes" and what they allowed you to do, Luigi's allowed him to call a butler to get him things he needed or just to clean the room for him of course there was a catch Luigi couldn't leave the room without a "buddie" keeping an eye on him.

Meanwhile

Bowser and Kamek were on their way to a room with some old books that detailed various skilled wizards that knew human magic. Bowser and Kamek kept their most precious items in a secret safe room guarded by bubbling boiling lava and a currently raised drawbridge, Bowser exclaimed "pull the lever Kamek!" Kamek pulled a lever and the floor beneath Browser disappeared "WRONG LEVER!" And as quick as lightning Bowser plunged into the swirling lava…