Chapter 5. - A room fit for a queen...?

💚Luigi's POV💚

SLAM!

Luigi was now laying on a soft bed that was amazing but he couldn't enjoy it right now since he was kidnapped. He sat up the best he could so he have the best chance of getting out of these ropes which took him only a few minutes since he was a bit slender and flexible this made the job Considerably easier. He stood up and looked around the room for an easy escape, the door was locked... Witch was just great. He then tired the window, which had metal bars covering it so he couldn't get out through there, damnit! How would he get out of here? Not really any other exits in this room, He figured he should take a look around for an exit.

The room walls were made of dark stone bricks and had different paintings hung up on them mainly depicting koopa Bowser in various poses. The bed in the middle of the room was luxurious with soft pink sheets that had frilly white borders. The bed was so soft and squishy to the touch wrapping around Luigi's hands as he pressed on to it the pillows had a similar design to the sheets. The wooden frame was ebony wood and it spiralled up to the canopy above the luscious bed. The canopy drapes were also pink with white frilly ends. The canopy made the already comfy bed absolute heaven.

There was a nightstand next to the bed also made of ebony wood matching the bed rather nicely it speared to have a white plate with pink edges with a teapot and teacups gently spaced on top sporting the same design. In the middle of the room against the worn walls was a vanity desk also made of ebony wood. Its mirror was clean and round, and there was makeup neatly lined up on the desk of top notch brands. Their cases were dusty as if they had not been touched in awhile. The seat was held up by an elaborate spiraling pattern constructed of the all too familiar ebony wood, The seat itself was a soft pink fabric similar in texture to velvet.

In the corner was an elaborate shiny wardrobe it's edges were lavishly decorated and the top edges curled like defensive snakes. The top was bumpy with smooth round edges. The door handles where round and shiny just like the rest of the wardrobe. Luigi opened it and found it was filled with thousands of different dresses that never changed a bit. They seemed to be peaches dresses, Luigi had the odd urge to wear one. I mean he had done it before so it couldn't be that bad to do it again since nobody would know....right?