Chapter 4. - Room for one more.

🧡Bowser's POV🧡

Bowser calmed Junior down and was trying to figure out how to go back to his reptile form, I mean being a flabby human is definitely not on his to-do list.....He turned human by something that was in Peach's possession and it might've been made by humans so a human could reverse this....most specifically one of the brothers....like Greenie! That's it! the way to fix this issue is to kidnap Green Stache! And everything can be fixed!

A devilish grin was plastered on his face as he walked over to Luigi who looked at him a bit scared looking and confused on what was gonna happen to him. Bowser pulled out some rope and made quick work to tie up Greenie, though it took quite a bit of effort since he kept squirming and even kicked Bowser in his face... He'll pay for that later. He then picked him up along with Junior, who was still holding the pieces of the scepter, and started to make his way to the window they used to sneak in. Of course with the loud and complaining Green Mario it was hard to sneak and had to run hearing a few guards rushing up the steps.

The window! Finally they could leave this place and go home to fix this! oh...right.. I forgot about Kamek... I hope he doesn't notice!

He barreled out the window into the clown car, landing perfectly into the seat. Which Kamek who stood guard saw this and panicked thinking it was some rando stealing Bowser's ride. "H-hey!" before Kamek could speak another word Bowser sped off into the distance and guards started to appear at the window forcing Kamek to leave and head back to the castle.

Bowser was having difficulties operating the car since he wasn't his normal size and stature, making him hate being human more. What else to also fuel his anger was Greenie shouting and squirming, being a complete annoying little Green bean. So Bowser took the right plan of action. He gagged him with some spare fabric to make him shut his trap. Then the rest of the ride seemed to be so much more peaceful. 

Seeing the castle made him feel right at home and more relaxed, He really couldn't wait to fix this 'small' miscalculation and go back at kidnapping Princess Peach in hopes to gain her kingdom. But another issue had to arise...His own guards didn't even recognize him or Junior! Why did this have to be the day of bad luck??

The two koopa's guarding the front gate were trying to interrogate Bowser to see if it was really him.

"I am Bowser, now step aside fools!"

"oh really? If your the real Bowser then prove it."

Bowser thought for a few seconds before taking action to prove himself and the way he did so was to burn one of their faces with his breath. He was still alive but proved his point and was let in finally. So he walked in with Junior and Luigi over his shoulder who was a bit tired of squirming so he just sat there peacefully, making it easier on Bowser. He walked over to a spare room, opening it and walking inside. Dropping Luigi on the bed before leaving the room and locking the door. Junior was just happy to be home, placing the scepter on a table before scampering off to his own room to play some games.

Bowser  then had to confront the worst battle yet....Talking to his (adopted) dad. Kamek.

He walked down the castle corridors feeling a sense of existential dread as he got closer to Kamek's room. Was he sweating? He never sweated before, or at least not this much.. Damn this fleshy form! He then was confronted with the door to Kamek's room. he hesitantly knocked on the door before entering to see Kamek sitting down in his fancy reading chair. looking at Bowser intimidatingly, sipping a cup of tea before speaking.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" Kamek questioned him, Bowser then replied "W-well...I-I don't know what you mean," Kamek then gave him a bit of a death stare that made Bowser spit out the truth which Kamek listened closely to. Then Bowser asked, "Can you please turn me back so I don't have to stay in this disgusting flabby human form??" Kamek sighed then rubbed his temples before speaking, "I can only do magic on Koopas, doing it on humans could produce unpredictable and catastrophic results my liege." Bowser then shouted out in shock, "WHAT? This can't be! You MUST do SOMETHING!" This can't be! He couldn't be in this fleshy form for the rest of his life! What would others think? What would his people think?? What would Peach think??? She wouldn't want some weak human to be her husband! Kamek interrupted his thinking saying, "Look, if you give me the scepter maybe I can fix it along with interrogating Luigi so I have a good idea on where to start-" Bowser then interrupted, "Who's Luigi? Do I need to kidnap him?" Kamek just stared at him like he was an idiot before rubbing his temples again. "...Green Stache ....I meant green Stache." Then Bowser's brain cells finally clicked, "Oooohh! him! I thought his name was greenie or something..." Kamek then gave another disappointed sigh before sending Bowser off so he could talk to Junior about the scepter. 

As Bowser went to his room he kept trying to think of how to deal with this new form. How was he suppose to be or behave like a human? He doesn't have too many books on humans besides how to take care of a princess...But he wasn't no princess he was a king! Those books weren't made for him! How could he figure out this conundrum? Hmm...well...Luigi is a human...Plus, he might've saved other princes and princess, right? I don't always see him with Mario when he comes to save the princess...Bowser then had a devilish smirk develop on his face as he changed course to the spare guest room he threw Luigi inside of....