School Fight

"I'm coming for you bitch!"

Never had I thought we were going to have an all out gang karate battle at school but here we are. It all started because Miguel and Sam had kissed at the party at Moon's house over the weekend and Tory saw the whole thing.

She wanted Sam to pay for what she did, but it just ended up getting us all involved. By the way I'm in Miyagi Do, but I've been with Hawk for a couple of months now. No one really knows because he wants to keep his so called "bad assary" at a high and doesn't need him dating a Miyagi do ruining that. I didn't really care, he never would bother you specifically, mainly just Sam and the others. When the other Cobra Kais would try and mess with you he would always get them to back off or changing the subject to Sam or Demetri. Anyways back to the fight.

Sam and Tory had just barged their way into the main commons area of the school, you followed behind with Iesha who was trying to take you down for kicking her off of one of the Miyagi boys. No matter how many times you said you didn't want to fight she just kept swinging at you, you were able to hear Sam cry for help over all of the other noise in the school from kids watching. You were finally able to knock Iesha out when she went to swing for you again when you did a 360 kick to her face. She hit the ground and you took your opportunity to run and help Sam. You knew she couldn't take care of Tory on her own especially the way Tory fights. But you saw Sam pretty much had it under control because Tory was unconcious on the stairs after Sam kick her back and she fell onto the steps.

In a rush of relief that Sam was okay you started looking around and saw Robbie and Miguel fighting. Somehow this serge of energy struck through my body and I decided to run to help Robbie, it looked like Miguel was about to break his arm. You got up to the 2nd floor in time and kicked Miguel off of Robbie. But I guess Robbie didn't realize it was you who moved Miguel and he got up real fast and just swung. I wasn't expecting it and got hit pretty hard and fell to the floor.

"What the hell if your probelm man?!" You looked up a little weary and saw it was Hawk. He did not look happy at all. But you felt so lightheaded from being hit you couldn't get up to stop him from going after Robbie.

"Omg Y/N i'm so sorry I thought you were Miguel I didn't realize you pushed him off of me." Robbie went to step towards you when Hawk stopped him.

"Don't you dare touch her again" he said stepping in front of you. He got in Robbies face and pushed him back.

"Why the hell do you care huh? You hate us." Robbie said pushing him back. Hawk looked back at you and then back at Robbie.

"Because I love her" i guess Robbie didn't like that answer because he swung at Hawk. They started going at one another, Miguel tried to help stop it but he got pushed back into a group of students and just stayed down like you did. Robbie kicked Hawk right in his chest making him fly backwards, his back hit the gaurdrail and he went over the balcony. You screamed.

"Hawk!!" you got up as quick as you could and went to the edge of the balcony. You looked over and saw Hawk lying lifeless on the stairs below. You could hear Sam yell at Robbie.

"Robbie what did you do?!" when you turned to look at him he was gone. the coward. Your eyes filled with tears and you rushed down the stairs as fast as you could to be beside Hawk.

"Come on Hawk, wake up please. Please dont leave me, you're gonna be alright" you grabbed his hand and started crying even more. You heard sirens heading towards the school when your vision went black.