Prom

Today is the day, finally a normal, non-karate day. It was prom, you were so excited. Hawk had asked you to go with him after karate practice. He made a sign all by himself surprisingly and gave you a bouquet of roses. How couldn't you say yes to him?!

He was a little nervous to actually go though because shortly after he asked you those Cobra Kai idiots attacked him and shaved off his Mohawk. If it wasn't for you and demetri he would have never left the house again. But anyways.. prom. You had found the absolute perfect pink dress that made you look like a princess. It was a little out of your price range but thankfully the shop is letting you make payments. You were able to do your own makeup thankfully and your mom did your hair which looked absolutely stunning.

You did some final touches just in time when you heard a knock at your front door

You did some final touches just in time when you heard a knock at your front door. You grabbed your purse and started walking downstairs, you caught Hawk looking up at you with his mouth parted almost like he was at a loss for words. He put his hand out to help you down the last few steps, once you were down you leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"You look absolutely beautiful" he said still looking amazed. After your parents insisted on taking a bunch of photos you guys were finally able to leave, you were going to pick up Demetri then go to the dance. Hawk put his hand on your thigh as he drove, you had to admit you wanted him right now. He look hot as hell in that suit and you guys were technically early on the time that you said you were going to pick up Demetri so you decided to whisper into Hawks ear.

"I want you" he looked at you and bit his lip, he pulled into the nearest parking lot and told you to get into the back. Now he had a somewhat decent sized car so there was plenty of room for some quick car sex. He quickly got in the back with you and attack you with kisses, he started to suck on your neck but you pushed him off.

"No hickies Mr, gotta look decent in our pictures" he pouted but nodded his head. He started kissing you again this time slowly trailing his hand up your thigh when he realized you didn't have any underwear on.

"Fuck babe, so naughty for me" he said while slowly thrusting his fingers into your wet pussy. You let out a loud moan when he curled his fingers inside of you.

"Uh fuck Hawk, just fuck me already" you said too impatient to go slow. He waisted no time in flipping you onto your knees, pushing up your dress and shoving himself into you. You were a moaning mess already. He started to slam into you making your arms weak causing you to fall onto the seat unable to hold yourself up. He kept slamming into you though.

"Ah daddy I'm so close don't stop" he stared fucking  you harder until you were screaming. You came a few minutes later, Hawk pulled out and jerked himself off to finish himself. You sat up out of breath and looked at Hawk, the sweat on his forehead the the messed up suit gave away exactly what you guys just did.

"Damn it I probably look like a hot mess" you said climbing back into the front seat to fix your hair and makeup. Surprisingly it wasn't too bad, nothing you couldn't easily fix. Hawk got back into the drivers seat and started the car again. He grabbed your thigh again and said something you guys haven't said before yet.

"I love you so much" he said looking at you before pulling away. You grabbed his hand.

"I love you too" a huge smirk grew upon his face. This was going to be a night you both definitely wouldn't forget.