Party time

You were new to West Valley, your parents had moved him when your dad got an amazing offer to be a car salesman at Larusso Auto. He had his own little dealership in Vegas. Daniel Larusso offered him a job at his dealership once we started going bankrupt. My dad and Daniel had been friends since they were kids, so he was happy to help us out.

After my first day at school I became friends with this girl named Moon. She was super sweet and invited me to a party she was throwing in a couple of days. You agreed because it would be a way to make some new friends.

~skip to the night of the party~

You were going to Moon's early to help her get set up, you needed to be there at 4 and it was currently 3 and you still had no idea what you were going to wear. You want to catch peoples eyes but not get that unwanted attention. After going through your closet multiple times you picked out this outfit below.

You put on some simple makeup and left for moons house

You guys had just finished setting everthing up and got the music playing when people started arriving. You eventually met up with Sam who showed up shortly after the party started and she introduced you to her boyfriend Robbie. You guys talked for a while when you felt a pair of eyes on you. You turned your head and saw a kid with a red mohawk looking at you. You walked away from Sam and Robbie and went to find Moon. When you did find her she seemed to be busy with some girl, you were guessing it was the girlfriend she had been telling you about. When you went to turn around you ran into someone spilling your alcohol on your shirt.

"ugh damn it" you said instantly trying to wipe it off with your hand just making it worse. When you looked up you realized you ran into that boy who was looking at you early.

"Damn i'm sorry, didn't mean to make you spill your drink." he said looking down at your shirt, then back at your eyes. He smirked looking at you, you could feel your cheeks turning red. He was so cute and his voice was just so fine. You were stuttering over your words.

"uh it-its al-alright" you said smiling at him.

"What's the stuttering about babygirl, am i making you nervous?" he said stepping towards you putting a hand on your waist. You shook your head no.

"Well I'm Hawk, whats your name beautiful?" he asked

"Y/N" you replied

"Wanna go somewhere more quiet?' he asked. You said yes and you guys headed up to one of the empty bedrooms. When you stepped into the closest room you shut and locked the door. You both awkwardly sat on the bed next to one another. It started off with some small talk when you noticed Hawk was scooting closer to you. You didn't mind, he leaned in to kiss you and you let him. He layed you down on the bed not breaking the kiss. This instantly turned into a heavy make out session. Hawk went a grabbed the hem of your shirt to take it off when you guys heard sirens outside. You both instantly jumped up and ran out of the house as fast as you could. You grabbed Hawks hand and ran to your car and told him to get in. You drove off as fast as you could and ended up at some park.

"God damn cops ruined all the fun we were having" he said grabbin your thigh. You looked at him, grabbed his face and kissed him again.

"Well I guess I need your number now, ya know in case you ever want to finish what we started back there" you said smirking. You took your phone out of your pocket and handed it to him he put his number in your phone and then gave you his to put your number in.

"Okay so where am I taking you" you asked starting your car again.

"Your house" he winked at you

"Yeah you wish" you said backing out of the spot you parked in and driving off.