The Video

(Season 5 when Miyagi Do goes to the Cobra Kai Dojo to get the video of stingray being assaulted by silver) 

"How did they know we were here?!" you said as Robby, Miguel, Tory and Sam ran out of the office. You stayed behind with Hawk and Demetri. 

"Come on.. Load damn it" Demetri said frantically pushing buttons trying to get the video Tory was talking about. Suddenly you heard a bunch of commotion coming from below. 

"I'm gonna go see what's going on" you said starting to walk away. Hawk grabbed your arm. 

"Don't they can handle it, I don't need you getting hurt again" he said looking worried. 

During the whole fight at Christmas time you got badly hurt trying to keep Tory away from Sam. (Also in this Sam is your sister).  She ended up breaking your arm, busted your nose and busted up your eye causing you to get surgery on leading to you now being blind in your left eye. While you were in the hospital, Hawk had come to see you everyday. Even though he was in Cobra Kai and you were in Miyagi Do, you loved each other. You kept the relationship secret until after the fight. Hawk had switched sides finally and wasn't such an asshole anymore. But after that fight he got super protective. Always afraid of you getting into a fight. 

"Hawk I'm not going to stand around while our friends are fighting, I know what I am doing and I will be alright. You gotta let me stand up for myself. Just stay here, I'll try to keep anyone from coming up here alright" you smiled and kissed him on the cheek, leaving him and Demetri behind. 

You quickly ran down the stairs seeing what was happening. Fights everywhere, you felt your heart racing when Sam came up to you. 

"Go back upstairs" she said trying to push you back up the steps. You yanked yourself out of her grasp. 

"Let me go, you do your thing and I'll do mine alright. Stop treating me like a child." you said. Someone came running up behind Sam, you pushed her out of the way and kicked the guy in the stomach. He tumbled backwards as you gave him a swift kick across the face causing him to hit the ground. Then you saw Kyler looking at you. Him and two others made their way to the stairs as you tried to fight them off. Kyler landed a punch to your gut and you fell to the floor in pain. They ran up the stairs when you struggled to catch your breath. Sam was occupied fighting off some other guys when you were finally able to get up off of the floor. 

You ran as fast as you could up the stairs after Kyler and his goons. Demetri was still working on the computer as you saw your boyfriend trying to fight all 3 guys by himself. You ran up and swiped Kylers legs out from underneath him, he fell to the ground hard. You were pulled backwards by one of the guys as he pinned your arms behind your back. The other guy went and did the same to Hawk. By this time Kyler was off of the ground and in Hawks face. 

"Guess the haircut wasn't enough of a warning to stay away huh?" he said turning away and stepping towards you. Demetri was still typing away as fast as he could. Next thing you knew Kyler sucker punched you in your stomach. You yelled out in pain as Hawk tried to wiggle himself free. 

"You asshole!" he screamed. When Kyler turned to look at him you slammed your head backwards busting the guys nose who was holding you. He let go and kicked Kyler in his balls. The other guy let Hawk go, he kneed the kid in his gut and he fell to the floor. You fell into his arms as the adrenaline was leaving your body and your injuries were taking over. 

"Babygirl are you okay" he said looking worried. You smiled. "I am now" you said kissing his lips. You both didn't even realize Kyler was getting back off of the ground. Demetri came around the desk with the tablet swinging it and nailing Kyler right across the face, he then kicked him and he went backwards into the wall falling to the floor. 

"Nice one" you said looking at Demetri, who seemed to be very proud of himself. 

You fell back into Hawks arms, he kissed you on the forehead until you heard screaming downstais. 

"Let's end this" he said putting his hand out for you to hold. 

"Together" you said grabbing his hand and running towards the stairs with Demetri following.