Tournament

You had spent the last few months learning karate with your brother Robbie. He first started as a way to get back at your guys deadbeat dad but then he got you to join after telling Larusso that you wanted to learn as well.

You didn't dare tell Robbie you had a boyfriend who was also in karate, or the fact that your dad was his sensai. You and Hawk had started dating a little while before he joined Cobra Kai. But he's been changing, he use to be so sweet but now he just asks like a douche especially when he's around his friends.

Today was the big Karate Tournament that Robbie had talked you into doing last night after getting into a fight with dad and Mr. Larusso.

Time Skip to the Semifinals:

"....what the hell am I going to do" you were in the locker room, sitting on the bench, shaking and crying. You didn't want to fight Hawk and he didn't even seem to care that he was going to have to fight his girlfriend. You saw the way he was fighting today and you knew he wasn't going to take it easy on you, at all.

"Y/n what's wrong, why are you crying" Mr. Larusso had walked in. He sat beside you and you looked up at him.

"I'm scared, don't tell Robbie but Hawk and I have been dating. We started before he joined Cobra Kai and he's been so full of himself and seeing the way he's fighting today.. idk what he's going to do when he has to fight me, with all of this no mercy bullshit" Mr Larusso put his hand on your shoulder.

"Hey you have fought Robbie before, you know how to keep focus. Just reminder let him make the first move and then fight with every bone in your body, if it gets to be too much and you can't handle it just call it. There is no shame in backing down, it's just a trophy" he said giving you a smile. He was right, you knew how to fight. You heard the announcer calling everyone back to their seats and knew it was time, there was no going back.

You, Robbie and Larusso stood on your side of the mat, you were shaking with nerves and could see Hawk hyping himself up. Johnny looked nervous, faking a smile after Hawk said something to him. Hawk turned towards you and gave you some smug look.

"Fighters, take your positions!" You stepped onto the mat and faced Hawk trying to take deep breaths. "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow... and fight!" The second those words left the refs mouth Hawk swung at you. You ducked just in time and did a quick 360 kick striking him across the face.

"Point Miyagi Do!" He didn't look happy at all. Fuck... "ready and fight!" Hawk kept swinging at you, you were struggling to keep up on using the wax on method to block him. You kept backing away when you tripped over your own feet leaving your chest open. Hawk to his chance and slammed his fist into your chest.

"Point Corba Kai!" You laid on the ground, struggling to catch your breath. Robbie ran to your side.

"Are you alright?" He helped you sit up and had you look at him "look at me, breath in and breath out. Slowly, in and out. You got this alright, I believe in you" he said smiling

"Fighter are you okay to continue?" The ref asked you. You got up and went back to your position and nodded. Focus y/n.

You were ready

You were ready. "Alright... fight!"  He came at you kicking and swinging. He definitely was showing no mercy towards you. This time he managed to kick you in your side. It wasn't as bad as the first time but if you didn't start fighting back he was going to win. This time you weren't going to wait for him to strike first. You got into fighting position and when the ref said fight you did daniels famous move when he won against your dad. Hawk when down and hit the mat.

Hawk dragged himself off of the mat, you looked at Johnny seeing how shocked he was and Larusso the same.

"Okay next point wins, ready? And fight!"
Hawk was way more aggressive this time, he was too quick for you to keep up, you swung at him but he grabbed your arm and flipped you onto the mat punching you in your chest again. You were pulled yourself up and started to walk back to Robbie and Hawk kicked you from behind in your shoulder. You went down again grilling your shoulder, crying.

"Illegal contact! You're disqualified from competing in the finale!"

"What?! That's bullshit! She's fine!" Hawk said throwing his arms in the air. Johnny tried to run up to you but the red kept him away.

Time skip to you in the locker room after seeing the doctor.

"I'm not going on, my shoulder hurts too bad and quit frankly I don't feel like fighting my brother on top of my boyfriend today.. shit" you forgot Robbie was in the room. "Don't yell at me right now alright we'll talk later just go win for me alright" you said looking at him, having him and Larusso leave you alone.

You had a sling on your arm and we're laying on an ice pack, you had taken off your gee leaving you in a sports bra and leggings that took you 10 minutes to put on with the sling.

"Ehhem" you looked up to Hawk standing in the doorway. Your blood began to boil.

"What do you want" as you struggled to sit up.

"You were good out there, would have better if you were have joined cobra Kai when I asked you too." He smirked again.

"Yeah whatever, just leave me alone" You looked at the floor, trying not to cry.

"What's your deal huh?" You said coming closer to you "I had to prove that I wasn't a pussy anymore. No mercy remember?" 

"Yeah I remember, you know I missed the old you, the one who was afraid to hurt me not the one who willingly hurt me after already wining. You know you popped my shoulder out, the paramedic was able to pop it back in but I need surgery as well. Who knows if I'll ever be able to fight again Eli!" You said getting angry, tears pouring out from anger.

You saw the expression on his face soften. "Look I'm sorry alright, if it makes you feel better I already got chewed out by your brother, and surprisingly my sensai" "ha yeah about that, Johnny is mine and Robbie's dad.." he looked at you dumbfounded.

"That's why I refused to join Cobra Kai, my dad abandoned me and Robbie on our first day out, he was never around always drunk somewhere, so there you happy?" You said throwing the ice pack at the wall.

"Babe I'm really sorry I had no idea, I really am. I'll do anything to make you forgive me. I'll stop being a dick and for your shoulder I'm sorry. I'll help pay for your therapy and make sure it heals, they you can use my as a lunching bag for all I care to make things right." He grabbed your other hand and kissed it "I'm so sorry, what can I do to not make you hate me"

He gave you puppy dog eyes, but you had an idea to get your Eli back.
"Join Miyagi Do" you said smirking. He looked down at his feet and sighed.

"Fine, whatever it takes" you smiled and kissed him. You pulled away and punched him in his chest.

"Ow why'd you do that?" He said looking at you confused

"That's for my shoulder, just you wait until it's better and I want a round 2 for you knocking the wind out of me" you said giving him a dirty look.

"Yeah yeah yeah" he said pulling you in for another kiss.