I like Eli

It was tournament day. Eli had finally rejoined Miyagi Do after you and Demetri talked him into it again. You and Moon went together to watch them, you guys had a front row seat so you wouldn't miss a thing. The semifinals were just about to start when Moon snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Hey why have you been so zoned out today" she said waving a hand in front of your face.

"I uh.. please don't be mad at me, idk if you even still feel this way" you said looking at her.

"Feel what way?" She asked giving you a confused look.

"I like Eli, like a lot. When you two got together it broke my heart. It use to just be him, me and Demetri. Then Cobra Kai came to town and he changed, ignored me and got with you. But I never lost feelings for him and i don't even know if you still like him or not or if he even likes me for me to even say any of this to him." You said looking down at your feet. Moon grabbed your hand and made you look at her.

"Y/n I knew you liked him, well not until after I broke up with him and we became friends. You talk about him all the time and get that look in your eyes whenever you're near him. For your thought, no I do not have feelings for him anymore. And as for him, I say go for it. He gives you the same look you give him." She said smiling. "Now go before the match starts, he'll definitely try his hardest to win if you tell him how you feel."

You got up and walked up to Eli right as Kyler had called him "lip". You saw how upset he looked like you guys were right back where you started your sophomore year.

"Hey don't listen to him. He's always been a bully, but that's not what you are anymore." You said smiling walking closer to him. He gave you a half smile.

"Yeah I don't really know what I am anymore" he said with the smile fading.

"You're an amazing fighter, a fantastic friend, and one of the cutest guys I've ever met" you stepped closer to him. He put his hand on your waist, sending butterfly's throughout your body.

"Y/n can I tell you something" he asked, you shook your head yes "I know I was a dick to you while I was in cobra Kai and I'm sorry, I'm sorry for dating moon. I was honestly trying to make you jealous but it just pulled you farther away from me. If you'd forgive me I'd love to take you out on a date after I win this thing" he said smiling. You grabbed his face and leaned in to kiss him. He put his other hand that wasn't on you waist on your back and pulled you as close as possible to him.

"FIGHTERS TAKE YOUR POSITIONS!" You two pulled away and you smiled.

"Go kick some cobra Kai ass" he smirked and walked over to his Sensai. When you turned around you saw Moon smiling and giving you some goofy thumbs up like a little kid.

"You perv did you watch that whole thing?!" You said sitting down next to her. She laughed.

"Just had to make sure you weren't going to back out"