𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒one-shot : flufftws : noneau : modern

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒
one-shot : fluff
tws : none
au : modern

. . . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 as the young couple made their way to the local park. denji recently heard that there would be a fireworks show during the night for a whole week, which gave him an idea for a great date.

"denji, where are we going?" reze asked, curious.

"you'll see." denji took the girl's hand, chuckling a bit. reze nodded, not asking any questions.

the two continued walking, talking to eachother about their other dates. reze and denji then finally got to the park, the boy motioning the girl to sit next to him in a bench.

"okay, you going to tell me why we're at the park?" reze smiled.

denji grinned, "it was supposed to be a surprise but, i'll tell ya'. they're setting fireworks off in a few minutes."

reze's eyes lit up, remembering the time denji had asked her to be his girlfriend.

. . . 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 !

"reze, just stay here for a sec'..." denji pointed to where the mentioned girl was standing, the boy leaving to a hidden spot where reze couldn't see him. he then pulled out his cellphone, pressing a few buttons before calling power.

"yo, power! you can set 'em off now!"

"what?" power was playing with meowy, causing her to completely forget what she had to do.

"power...we've planned this for weeks, it's your cue, dude!" denji sighed.

"roger that!" power had no clue what she was doing as she looked down at the device denji had given her before leaving. the device had five buttons, the first button said "will", the second one "you", the third one "be" , the fourth one "girlfriend" and the last one "reze?".

power pressed the fifth button, and instantly, a firework went off that spelled "reze?".

reze smiled, laughing when she saw the "reze?" in the sky.

power pressed the third button, a firework going off that spelled "be".

denji's eyes soon got wide, power's messing it up.

power then pressed the first button, a firework going off that spelled "will".

reze laughed even more, what was denji planning?

power then pressed the second button, a firework going off that spelled "you".

",,reze? be will you''? what is that?" reze thought to herself as she smiled.

power pressed the remaining button, a firework going off that spelled "girlfriend".

reze gasped as she blushed while reading the firework. denji then went out of his hiding spot, groaning in the process, power messed up his proposal.

"denji? what was that?" reze smiled, chuckling.

"that was supposed to be a proposal to ask you to be my girlfriend...but, power fucked it up." denji facepalmed.

"i'd love to be your girlfriend, denji."

. . . 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐍𝐃 !

reze silently laughed at the memory, before sitting down beside denji and leaning her head in his shoulder.

"does this fireworks show have a hidden message like last time?" reze teased the boy, making him blush.

denji chuckled before answering, "nope, i'm never trusting power with anything ever again."

reze laughed, before sighing happily and wrapping her arms around the boy.

"i like having you here." reze whispered to denji, smiling at him.

"i like having you here, too."