𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒one-shot : angsttws : noneau : none!! manga spoilers !!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒
one-shot : angst
tws : none
au : none
!! manga spoilers !!

. . . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 up at the beach after their fight, laying down in the sand. they both were panting as they stared at the sky.

"i don't believe it... why did you revive me...?" reze asks, sitting up.

"...i'm living my best life. i call it even if i get to eat something delicious the next day. no matter how often or how badly i fucked up or die, if i catch you here and you hand over to the bureau, it feels like... something just wouldn't be right about that. like a fishbone caught in my throat. but..." denji replied, sitting up as he looked at the girl he loved.

"would you still be able to say that even if i kill you right now?" reze stood up, staring at denji.

"i'm living my best like, but that feeling in the back of my throat constantly poking at me would just be the worst. at least let it be at the hands of a beautiful woman. my motto always was if i'm gonna die-" denji started grinning before reze cut him off, laughter filling his ears as the girl held her stomach from laughing.

"are you by any chance... still under the illusion that i seriously liked you? just the result of the training i've had. evere since i met you, my expression and my cheeks blushing and everything. all of it was a lie." denji stayed silent as reze started walking away, "so i'm going to run away. i screwed up... the fight with you took too much time." reze continued walking before denji caught up to her.

"want to run away together? i can fight too, so it will increase the odds of us getting away." denji smiled.

"hm? i've killed a lot of people, you know? you do realize that letting me go would mean aiding and abetting a murderer, right?" reze stopped walking, turning around and facing denji.

"you said it was all a lie, but you really did teach me how to swim, right? i still like you after all. i probably shouldn't say it, but i can't really help it." denji took a few steps closer to reze.

the girl also got close to the boy, wrapping her arms around his neck, staring into his eyes before she tilted his neck backwards, injuring him.

"ah!" denji let out a yelp of pain as he was thrown onto the ground.

"you should really wisen up a bit." reze looked at the boy before walking away.

"reze! hey, reze! today at noon...! i'll be waiting at that cafe!"

. . . 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 !

denji soon got to the café, a big bouquet of flowers in his arms. he slowly walked towards a table and began to wait.

minutes turned into hours as he waited for his crush. he sighed as he continued waiting for her.

a few hours later, the café was beginning to close.

"denji, we're closing now." the manager of the café went up to him as he sighed.

"...look, that girl was really cute. and the world was so much brighter with her around. but, a girl who's just perfect for you will appear eventually."

denji nodded, leaving the café with the flowers in his arms.

"man, i was too boring for her, right? that's why didn't she come, right?" denji thought to himself as he was walking around the streets, looking for a trash can.

he eventually found a trash can, stuffing the bouquet of flowers in it as he felt heartache in his chest.

denji continued roaming the streets, trying to forget about reze. but how could he forget about her? she treated him so lovingly.

"i'll never forget you, reze."

〞⩩ ﹒𝐀/𝐍 ›‹﹒this chapter was kinda shitty🙁, im sorry fr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

〞⩩ ﹒𝐀/𝐍 ›‹﹒
this chapter was kinda shitty🙁, im sorry fr

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐖 • @reze-x-denjiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें