𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈'𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒one-shot : flufftws : noneau : modern

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒
one-shot : fluff
tws : none
au : modern

. . . 𝐑𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 for her boyfriend, denji, to meet up with him at the park. she recently had a cute date idea and wanted to try it out with denji.

she smiled to herself, as she pulled out her phone. reze opened the messenger, clicking on "denji<3".

reze ♡
hey, denji! are you
almost here?
read at 10:12 AM

denji<3
dont worry
IM ON MY WAY
i'll be there in a sec 💪
read at 10:13 AM

reze ♡
alright :)
can't wait! <3
read at 10:13 AM

denji<3
im almost there
💪💪💪💪💪❤️❤️❤️
read at 10:18 AM

reze chuckled at denji's texting style, before turning off her phone and putting it back on her pocket. she specifically chose a cute, but comfortable outfit for the date, considering they were going to be together the whole day.

she was wearing a long, oversized, white shirt with baggy black jeans, and some white shoes. she was wearing a multiple silver rings.

reze continued waiting, before she felt a pair of arms wrap around her figure. she chuckled, before turning around and seeing denji with a big smile on his face. the blonde was wearing a black hoodie, a white shirt underneath, with light blue baggy jeans and some white shoes.

"hey, reze!" he grinned, pulling away from the hug and putting his hand out, waiting for her to hold his hand.

the girl chuckled at the gesture, holding his hand before smiling at him, "hi, denji. how are you?"

"i'm great! what about you?" he continued smiling like an idiot, waiting for her response.

"i'm good. are you ready to start our date?" she smiled as denji nodded at her, causing her to start walking towards an isolated spot at the park.

the couple continued walking, until they found a blanket on the floor with a basket next to it. the two sat on the blanket, as reze dragged the basket towards her and took out a few boxes. she opened the boxes, revealing different pastries from the café she worked at.

"woah! you prepared all'at?" denji eyed the food, a huge smile on his face as he refrained himself from taking one of the pastries.

"yeah! i'm glad you seem excited, you can take some, y'know?" she grinned, admiring her boyfriend's features.

denji and reze ate the pastries, having all types of different conversations. when the two finished, they cleaned up the area and placed the blanket in the basket.

"what are we gonna' do now?"

"well... i was thinking that we could just walk around, listening to music?"

denji's eyes lit up as he nodded, excited to do the idea. reze softly giggled at his reaction, taking out her earphones as she offered one to denji. the boy took it, placing it in his ear as he waited for reze to do the same. when the two had their earphones on, reze put on a random playlist she had as she slowly reached for denji's hand.

the two walked around for a while, enjoying eachother's company while silently listening to music. reze suddenly stopped, making denji look at her, curious. she chuckled before leaning in and giving the boy a kiss on the cheek, making him blush, before leaning in and doing the same.

"i love you, denji."

"i love you more, reze."

the two continued walking, blush resting on their cheeks as the wind fluttered around the two. the cold wind made reze get closer to denji, wanting to feel warmth on her body from his. the boy noticed this, "hey, reze? you cold?" she nodded at his question, making him smirk as he took off his hoodie and offering it to her.

she smiled, blushing as she put on the hoodie, before holding his hand again and continue walking. the two continued wandering around the park until the playlist ended, re-playing the first song they listened to.

"ah, the playlist is repeating... do you want to go back to my place? or if you'd like, we can go to your place." reze spoke up, looking at her boyfriend.

"can we go to your place? it's my turn to do the dishes today and if we go to my place, aki's gonna' be on my ass for not doing my chores." denji replied, making the girl nod as she started to walk towards her home.

it was a 15 minute walk, but the two entertained eschother by talking about subjects the two were passionate about. when they finally got to the house, they entered. denji sat down on the couch as reze looked for blankets.

once she finally got them, she sat down next to denji, leaning her head on his shoulder as she placed the blankets over them. they were going to have a movie marathon, watching their favorites.

a few hours passed by and they turned off the tv, both a bit sleepy. they didn't bother checking the time, considering they were too lazy and in a comfortable position.

"denji?"

"yeah?"

"are you happy?"

"huh? well, yeah. i'm happy whenever i'm with you."

the girl softly chuckled, "i didn't mean that, i mean in general, are you happy?"

"well, of course i'm happy. i got you, i got power and i got aki. you make me happy, they make me happy. life can suck ass sometimes, but, i'm grateful i get to know you." denji smiled, hugging his girlfriend.

reze didn't hug back, making denji curious. he slowly pulled away, looking at her face.

she was sleeping.

he smiled to himself, moving closer to her as he wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

〞⩩ ﹒𝐀/𝐍 ›‹﹒
happy valentines day! i hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐖 • @reze-x-denji 🎉