𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒one-shot : flufftws : noneau : modern

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒
one-shot : fluff
tws : none
au : modern

. . . 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 celebrating christmas, and he sure as hell didn't understand it. he never understood the point of christmas, so he never celebrated it. reze convinced him to celebrate it with her, denji agreeing to make her happy.

the young couple was now decorating the christmas tree, and denji was currently trying to put an ornament in a tree, despite not knowing how to.

"denji, what are you doing?" reze laughed as she went up to him, taking the ornament from his hand and gently putting it on the tree.

"i knew how to do that." denji grinned, trying to look confident as reze's laughter filled his ears.

"sure, denji. now, we have to finish this tree before the twenty-fifth!" reze put on a serious face, but she couldn't maintain it as she was smiling.

"yes, ma'am!" denji smiled back at the girl, getting ornaments and placing them on the tree.

the young couple continued working on the tree, making a few jokes here and there as they enjoyed the time they were having.

the two then finished placing the ornaments on the tree, smiling.

"we need to put the star on the top of the tree." reze said.

denji nodded, waiting for reze to say something.

"...can you do it? i have to get something." the girl asked, earning another nod from her boyfriend.

reze handed denji the star decoration before leaving the boy alone for a while.

denji struggled putting the star, he either dropped it or it looked crooked on top of the tree.

the boy sighed, how was he going to place the star? he wanted it to be perfect for reze.

"man...is the star even necessary?" denji asked himself outloud.

"yes, it is." denji turned around and saw reze smiling and blushing.

"what's got you all blushy?" denji smiled at his girlfriend.

reze pointed to the ceiling, making the boy look upwards. there was a small mistletoe on the roof.

"what's that?" denji asked, confused.

"it's a mistletoe, denji."

"what is it supposed to do?" denji stared at the mistletoe.

"whenever there's two people below it, they have to kiss." reze explained, still blushing.

denji started blushing, causing reze to chuckle.

the girl leaned in, giving denji a small peck on the lips as he stood there paralyzed.

"earth to denjiii? are you there?" reze laughed.

"i love you, reze."

the girl stopped laughing as she stared at denji, before cracking a smile and hugging him.

"i love you, too."

〞⩩ ﹒𝐀/𝐍 ›‹﹒i hope u all enjoyed <3 merry christmas to those who celebrate it!!

〞⩩ ﹒𝐀/𝐍 ›‹﹒
i hope u all enjoyed <3 merry christmas to those who celebrate it!!