𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘, 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒one-shot : flufftws : noneau : modern

〞⩩ ﹒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ›‹﹒
one-shot : fluff
tws : none
au : modern

. . . 𝐑𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 home, bored out of her mind as she checked her phone. she opened the chatting app she used to speak with denji and realized that she hasn't gotten any messages for the past hour.

"that's weird, denji usually texts me every hour..." the girl though to herself, looking a bit saddened that her boyfriend hasn't texted.

suddenly, she heard a knock, alarming the girl. she didn't expect any visit today, making her tense up as she walked up the door.

she looked through the peephole, trying to figure out who's at the other side of the door, instantly failing as she realized the person was covering the peephole.

she gave up, sighing and opening the door, only to realize it was denji.

"denji, hey!" she smiled at the boy. the blonde waved with one hand, his other arm hiding something behind his back.

"hey, reze." denji grinned at the girl.

"denji, what are you hiding behind your back?" reze asked in a teasing manner, but also because she was genuinely curious.

denji reached the arm behind his back out, revealing a bouquet of roses.

the girl blushed, surprised at the gesture.

"for ya', reze! aki said roses would be a good bouquet to give you!" denji smiled.

reze's lips frowned with the mention of aki, but she quickly hid it with a smile on her face, before hugging denji and thanking him for the flowers.

the two hung out at reze's house, one having the time of their life when they're with the other. the night began to slowly arrive while the two were on the couch, cuddling as they watched a movie together.

the movie ended, making denji look towards reze's direction and speak up, "hey, reze. i gotta' go. aki doesn't like it whenever i get home late, the asshole acts as if he's my boss or somethin'."

this saddened reze, she never had anyone to be with during the day other than denji. she doesn't have any friends, relying on denji for human interaction. she had nothing to do during the day.

tired of keeping these thoughts to herself, she said, "denji, can i be honest?"

the boy nodded, making reze speak up about her feelings, "denji, i'm sorry if this upsets you but, i have to get my feelings out, we've said it before, that we have to communicate with eachother or this won't work out. i feel sad whenever you leave. this is probably one of the most selfish things i've ever said in my whole life, but, you have a little family you can go to, my family broke contact with me. you're the only person i actively speak with. i'm sorry if this bothers you or if you don't want to, but can you stay the night for a few days?"

denji stayed quiet, surprised at the honesty from his girlfriend, before smiling, "of course, i can stay the night. reze, no woman has ever loved me or has ever been as affectionate as you are to me, you're the first one that's shown me what love is. you're not selfish for havin' depressin' ass feelings. if you want, i can stay. i'll stay as long as you want me to stay. i love you, reze, i'll never judge ya'."

denji's respond made the girl smile, leaning in for a hug.

"thank you, denji."