Chapter 3

After the call had ended, the 2nd part of the meeting had started. Few minutes into the meeting, suddenly everyone's phone started to ring, as they were getting notifications from their social media (assume they all get notifications which have their names mentioned which included from TV). Every news broadcasted as what had happened that made all of there's phone blast. Namjoon checked his phone and came across the breaking news, seeing that he told Soobin to on the TV. The TV showed:

[;breaking news: the famous designer V is present in Korea and was seen at the Jeon co, seems like they are collaborating. Does this mean we will see the famous V often?
Reporter: this information was given by an employee who's working in Jeon co, according to the employee V had came with his assistant to attend a meeting with Mr Jeon and all his BOD members. The meeting had begun in the morning and will be finished by 4pm. Many fans have started to crowed near Jeon co as they are excited to have a glimpse of the Famous V. As we all know that V is very handsome,talented,cute,stunning, beautiful, many are after him and falling in love with him, not many have seen him as he doesn't go to events,those who have seen him has fallen in love with him and tbh I'm one them (laughing). Let's hope we see him today 😉]

Seeing the news everyone was shocked,proud,and someone was angry.

Yeonjun: Mr Jeon I didn't expect your employee's being like this, didn't we inform you that no information about Vhyung should be given. And if information is given it shouldn't be disclose to other people. It's all for hyung safety,  and now look many people are surrounding the building.

Soon a phone call interrupted them. By looking at the name tae n jun had guessed that information had spread like fire. (On the call)

Chanyeol: Tae ,Jun are you both fine, I've seen the news and it's not looking good

Taehyung/Yeonjun:yes hyung were fine

Yeonjun:hyung we need to find the employee who released the news

Chanyeol:I'm sure Mr jeon and his members could look into that

Yeonjun:no hyung I don't trust him and his members. No offense Mr jeon but I have my reasons not to trust you.

Jungkook:I'm sure your reasons are worth it but do believe us we would look into the matter as its our responsibility for tae I mean V and your safety.(with that he called someone to find that employee)

Chanyeol: tae for your safety I think the meeting should stop for now as the fans already know the time your leaving the Jeon co and they could track you. I'm sure Mr jeon would mind.
Jungkook nodded and well as the other hyungs also nodded. They know they can't risk taehyung life,hyungs and jungkook got their tae after so long they wouldn't risk it.
Yeonjun and taehyung looked at each other.   Taehyung didn't wanted to agree as he knew this meeting is very important and also he doesn't want to see his hyungs and jungkook again. By looking at them it reminds him how weak and alone he was. But he knew that if Chan hyung has said something it's for his safety. With all this thoughts he just nodded.

Chanyeol:tae jun since the meeting is on hold and fans knows so much, I think it's a better to stay in Korea for dew days.(Namjoon,jin,jimin,yoongi,jhope and jungkook were happy as taehyung would be close to them)

Taehyung/Yeonjun: WHATTTT

Taehyung: hyung what are you saying I have to return back today, what about Baek hyung, how would he react if we won't come back.

Yeonjun:hyung I'm agreeing with tae hyung, it won't be a good idea.

Chanyeol:you all don't worry about Baek, I'll handle him and it's for your safety he won't say no,so don't worry. Mr jeon i think it's best for the meet to be rescheduled after 2 days. Till than the fans will cool down and if would be better for all.