Chapter 6

After eating breakfast together, they came back into the living room. Jisso kept looking at Taehyung from time to time; she wanted to tell him something, but then she backs out. This was all noticed by Mr. CEO (Jungkook); he saw how Jisso kept looking at Taehyung and then looked down. Jisso looked at the TV and saw the meeting was going on, so she decided she would talk after the meeting. But before anything happens, Taehyung speaks.

Taehyung: Being too sweet and nice makes people take advantage of you. And you know it's okay to use some powers to show where people belong. They've always hurt you, yet you say that all is well. I know you're saying that to show everyone that you're strong, but remember that I'm always there for you. 

Jisso had tears in her eyes; she's been bullied since high school. People say she won't achieve anything. They always said she was weak and a failure, but now look at her. She's part of the most famous and top design team; she works for the top company; and she has her own name. She looked at Taehyung and smiled. 

On the other side, when Taehyung started to talk, everyone was quiet; they were just looking at Taehyung, some feeling guilty and some feeling proud. 

Time skip.... 

Taehyung had discussed his clauses, which are compulsory for every collaboration. 

His top clauses were:

[  ] The team would be working from their company building (office).

[  ] Meeting to be set twice a week

[  ] The team (Taehyung plus his members) would not be attending any party unless it's part of their company 

[  ] The head designer (taehyung) can remove or add models or photographers. The collaborating company can not go against them, but if they have questions, they could ask.

Everyone was amazed by his way of doing his work, many were thinking about his last point, but everything happens for a reason, right? Jisso had to leave as she had something urgent to do. 

Soon the meeting was about to end, but before that, Chanyeol had said that their company would make two announcements: one about the collaboration and the second about officially introducing Tae to the world. (Not many have seen him, and those who have are told to be quiet or else they'll be filed a case against them. Many know V for his hard work, achievements, and amazing designs.  He also said that his very good-looking, but as no one can confirm.) 

After hearing this, Taehyung nodded. Soon Jungkook said something 

Jungkook: I was thinking of have a party for the collaboration party. In this way, we will get to know each other and learn more about this business.  

All thought this was a good idea , but Taehyung was having mixed doubts .  Before anyone could say anything, Taehyung had said he won't attend as he would be busy. all felt hurt hearing this.  They thought they would meet Taehyung again. To Chanyeol's surprise, Baekhyun asked if he could come, plus he also told it would be just business, so no need to feel any discomfort. Chan and Beak knew that Taehyung would not disagree, as the reason would be a suitable one. After a few minutes of thinking, Taehyung agreed, and they  decided that the party would be held this Saturday.  

After signing the deal, they will all decide about the guest they'll invite.  As they all were talking, Taehyung was just listening and doing his work.  Jungkook and the Hyung's kept looking at him from time to time, wishing he would say something, but Taehyung was indirectly ignoring them.  Suddenly a sound made them all look at Taehyung, and Taehyung, who was doing his work, looked up . Someone was walking down the stairs, rubbing his eyes.  This good looking boy had just woken up, and he was looking for his Hyung, as he didn't know where his Hyung was. "Hyungie, where are you?" (sleepy but pouting) 

Taehyung : I'm here 

Listening to his voice, the boy came to the living room and saw his Hyung. He smiled so cutely and sat on the couch, put his head on his Hyung's lap, and tried to snuggle more of his Hyung.   He isn't aware that so many people are looking at him, especially a boy who is looking at him with wide eyes.  I mean, who wouldn't? The same boy who gives a strong aura and is always protective of his Hyung is now being so cute and adorable.  The guy looking at him with wide eyes is finding him very cute . While others are cooing at the sight. 

Taehyung: "Jun, what happened, Why are you awake early. (Asked very softly.)

Yeonjun: hyungie I saw a bad dream, I saw you left me 

Taehyung: "Jun, why would I leave you?"

Yeonjun: I saw someone took you, and you left me all alone 

Taehyung: bub I'm not going anywhere.  i wont be leaving you. Okay, I'm always here for you. Don't be scared  I'm here.  

Yeonjun: promise 

Taehyung: promise 

Soon, Yeonjun slept on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung had sent a chat as he's ending the call or else Yeonjun will be distributed. All agreed, ended the call. Tae continued to do his work and soon slept in that sitting position.  And in Korea, everyone was discussing the guest lists when the meeting ended. Hyung's and Jungkook were excited for the party. Chan had informed  that the meeting had ended and they would be staying in Korea until the party as there were 3 days left, so they thought to have a mini vacation.  They also plan to make a statement and announcement about officially introducing V in Korean, but they know he won't have any interest in doing a press conference or answering any questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, very sorry for the late update. I know its been long, don't worry I'll now update on time.

Do vote

Do comment

Sorry for any mistakes