Chapter 5

After 2 days Chanyeol and Baekhyun had arrived at Korea for the signing of the deal. As they both reach the company, they were guided to the meeting room , as everyone was waiting for them. All introduced to each other, Baekhyun and chanyeol knew them but they had to be professional. Namjoon, jin, jimin, yoongi, hobi and Jungkook wished if Taehyung would come as they miss him a lot, after so long they had found him (well technically they didn't find him, they came across him). Chanyeol looked at namjoon and yoongi he can see they missed him after all they are brothers, he knows this feeling as Tae call him(Chan) his Hyung, so for their sake he made a small plan to make not only for yoongi and namjoon but also for everyone. He told his assistant Baekhyun(I know his co CEO but also  Chan assistant he can be away from Chan). At first Baekhyun didn't wanted to agree at his plan, because of them Tae was in so much in pain... and he knows the Tae wanted to avoid meeting them that's why he missed this meeting and lied that he has some work left. But Baekhyun also knows that Tae has become strong and he needs to prove people he's not the same Tae five years ago. He wants those people who had hurted him, regret and feel guilty for hurting him. And Baekhyun and chanyeol will do everything to protect him and prove him he's strong.  So baekhyun called (📱 )

Other side
Tae woke up, he was thinking about the meeting. He freshen up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for 2 people. After cooking he got got call from his baekhyun hyung.....

Baek: hello Tae
Tae: hey hyung
Baek :why are you up so early, you should have slept more (worried for Tae health)
Tae: hyung dont worry I had some work pending do I had to wake up early.  Is there something wrong hyung? Are the papers all good? (Asked worried)
Baek: tae Tae stop, ask one at a time. All is good just have a small issue (looking at chanyeol)
Tae: issue , what issue hyung?
Baek: tae the conditions of design agreement is not here, and since that's not here your rules, you won't be able to control the the collaboration.
Tae: hyung what do you mean. I had signed and jun had given it.
Baek: I know, but that junior assistant she missed the papers cause she was busy eye fucking chanyeol, that's why the papers are not here (everyone could hear Tae swearing and getting angry coz due to Tae yelling baek by mistake put the phone on speaker)
Tae: WHATTTT, hyung now what, you know my conditions are part of the my working requirement. 
Baek: I know Tae but
Tae: but what
Chan: tae to solve this issue we  decided to have a live video conference between us so you could state your condition and it would be valid as the jeons co will have a would witness it and it would be proof if any issues arise. They is a legal way we could do.
Baek: plus Tae you traveling here to Korea now would be risk also will be time consuming ( he knew if he saysbthis Tae would agree.looked at chan)
Tae: okey hyung give mi 5 mins inmeed to set some papers and I'll call.

Tae got his laptop and some documents regarding the collaboration.  He got seated in his living room and connect his laptop to TV to start will the meeting. Soon they live was on, they all looked at each other through the screen, baekhyun saw tae discomfort and said "I guess we can begin with the meeting" by looking at jungkook who was looking at the male.

While the meeting was going on, tae was busy checking some documents and designs for the collaboration. He want it to be perfect, the recent incident made him unhappy. While Jungkook was looking at tae(more like staring ). Jimin saw how jungkook was just looking at him and tae was busy wit his work, he felt sad and guilty only hopes tae forgives them. Soon they all were interrupted by door bell from taehyung house. Baekhyun and chanyeol looked at wach other and wonder who came at this time, not only them but also Namjoon, jin, jimin, yoongi, hobi and jungkook wonder who came. Taehyung said excuse me and went to open the door, all was waiting to see who was it. They all heard a voice, which belonged to girl.

Girl: oppaaa (hugged tae)
Tae: yah why are you so early didn't u said that you would come late(hugged back)
Girl: yaa oppa your saying like this as if you didn't miss mi (pouts)
Tae:of course I missed u idiot, let's go inside.

She went towards the living room and sat on the couch but didn't notice the TV was on and there were people looking at her. (Also when tae and the girl was talking, everyone in the video call heard them)

Girl: oppa I'm hungry
Tae: don't worry I had cooked breakfast for us. (Namjoon, jin, jimin, yoongi, hobi and jungkook were shocked as they remembered that tae couldn't cook before)

Tae had walked to the living room and noticed that everyone was looking at her and she doesn't know that a video meeting is being conducted.

Chan: wait...jisoo is that you  (girl turns around)
Jisoo : Baek oppa... Chan oppa why are you doing a video call.... taehyung oppa why didn't you tell me that your in a meeting (stands up)omgg you all must be the owners of the Jeon company (does little bow)
Tae: hyung if you don't mind jisoo and I had plans to eat breakfast together, after eating I'll call back, hope that's okey with Mr Jeon, Mr kims, Mr mins and Mr jung.

Jin: of course, we don't mind at all.

Tae had ended the video  call and went to eat breakfast with jisoo which he made for them. Also jisoo said she had bought pastry for them to eat as she knew taehyung loves pastries. 

Other side jungkook was getting impatient,  or should I say jealous thinking who she is to taehyung.  And why did he make breakfast for her. Why was she at his place.  So many questions was running in head. Everyone saw the changes in jungkook behavior  they knew he might have gotten jealous but they can't say anything to him as baekhyun and chanyeol was with them. Chanyeol was thinking why jungkook is being different...oh wait is he jealous...bt why so suddenly.  Chanyeol was thinking hard but for baekhyun he knew what's happening with jungkook and the changes in his behavior, he knew the younger must have gotten jealous seeing taehyung with someone else. But he wont clear  the doubts that they have. (Lol)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, very sorry for the late update
Do vote
Do comment
Sorry for any mistakes