Chapter 4

Soon morning came. Taehyung and Yeonjun were getting ready and packing there bags as they would return back to US after the meeting . They quickly ate breakfast as they were getting late. Kai drove them Jeon co. Yeonjun was worried he doesn't wish what happened last time will happen again. Taehyung looked at him, he knew what's all going on in he's head, he knows that he's worried about the last incident, taehyung puts his hand on Yeonjun hand that made them to look at each other.
Taehyung: I know what your thinking jun,don't worry okey.

Yeonjun: I know Hyung but

Taehyung: no buts no ifs. After this we will be heading so chill and don't worried alot okey. And I'm able to look after myself after all I'm older than you (laughing)

Yeonjun (scoffed):yah yah HYUNG (he knew his tae hyung is saying all this to make laughing, and one thing he knows for sure is no matter what he won't leave his taetae hyung no matter what)

Taehyung and yeonjun walked into the meeting room. They all greeted and started with the meeting, but in the meeting someone was lost.
Jungkook kept staring at taehyung, admire how beautiful he looks in the outfit, how cute and handsome he looks. He looks at his eyes, which is pure making him feel dizzy. He looked very ethereal,  more like an angel. He kept on thinking how could he hurt someone whom always cared for him more than him self. While Jungkook was list I'm his thoughts by looking at taehyung, namjoon looked at jungkook and saw how jungkook was looking at taehyung.  He knew that jungkook is feeling guilty not only jungkook, namjoon himself is feeling guilty. Only wished if he could listen to his little brother, only if he wouldn't mis-thought his brother.  If going in the past was an option he would gladly go back and correct his mistakes, he knew what has happened was very wrong and would try his best to make everything right.

.......*Guys when an outsider hurts you, obviously you will get hurt but if that same pain is given by your own family,  the person whom you trusted blinded, the one whom you love blindly thannthat level of pain is extreme. It sometimes easy to forget and forgive who hurt you. But for some people it very hard. It not easy to forgive and its very difficult to forget...........

While the meeting was going on, taehyung felt someone was staring at him, he turn and saw namjoon and Jungkook was looking at him. As taehyung made an eye contact with jungkook he looked away which made jungkookcone out of his thoughts. Taehyung didn't wanted to look at him ,and looking at him only reminded him of past memories which weren't beautiful at all.

Soon the meeting end.

Namjoon: it was a very great presentation

Yoongi:yes all the details are very well presented

Jungkook:it would be great collaboration.

Taehyung:thank you Mr jeon,  Mr kim and Mr min. For the signing of the deal will be conducted on Wednesday, our ceo would arrive in Wednesday morning. (Others nodded )