Chapter 8

I KNOW ITS BEEN LONG....WAY TO LONG

Next day (Morning)

Everyone had woken up except taehyung. He was up till late night to finish some designs. He wants to everyone's hard work to be appreciated and appealed by all audience. Therefore, his making sure all works are done perfectly. Baekhyun had went to taehyung room to wake him up, he smiles softly looking at tae.

Baekhyun: bear get up.

Taehyung: ...

Baekhyun: bear wake up ... bear look your Hyung destroyed your Gucci shirt.

Taehyung: (suddenly woke up) WHAT NO HYUNGGGGGG. (Baekhyun is laughing looking at tae face)

Baekhyun: not my fault I tried to wake you up, but you were in deep sleep. (Taehyung nodded his head and went to do his morning routine and Baekhyun came downstairs)

Soon they started to eat and discussed about upcoming plans. But they suddenly Yeonjun said/showed something which made them happy.

New articles

The upcoming product launch of CB co and Jeon co has reached many popularities as the public is excited for the launch. They believe it would be a successful and major profitable collaboration. Suddenly the public is requesting for a VKOOK photoshoot, they would love to see the handsome designer V and hot CEO Jungkook to collab for a photoshoot. This has become trending and many pubic are commenting and also wishing for a VKOOK photos.

Team member 1: vkook? Combination of v and Jungkook

Baekhyun: (argh) whats going on, seriously whats making them trend such things.

Chanyeol: dont worry babe, we wont do the photoshoot. We arent changing the layout of the collaboration.

Yeonjun: but Hyung many people are taking interest and its becoming trending; I dont think we hv any choices.

Baekhyun: but-

Taehyung: we can talk about this when the time comes (all looked at him and nodded)

Another side

Jungkook was smiling and at the news, he was so happy that people would love to see them together. He was more happy thinking if photoshoot happened, he would spend more time together. But than thought what if taehyung would reject and say no to the photoshoot, no he wont think about it now and think when the time comes.

(oh my tae-kook even think alike)

Chanyeols mansion

Two days were left for the party this makes them to enjoy and plan for the day. (sorry if my timing is wrong for the party). They all didnt have to worry as the have ready their outfits as come on, they are part of such amazing company which has such talented designers. So decided to spend their day home in cosy clothes and environment. They would have a movie marathon, play games and would just relax, as they usually have offs together. They had given the workers half day off, which allowed them to order food from outside. Baekhyun and Yeonjun started to order whatever it look delicious, they also ordered what others would like. After ordering they know they have ordered so much of food, but no worries leftovers can be dinner.

All of them had started to arrange the living room so all could be comfy comfy. They set the pillows and tables so all can relax and chill. Soon the foods have arrived and the placed them all in the living room, they started to eat and watch movie tother. .. few hours had passed it was 6:00pm in the afternoon when tae had received a call. All looked at him, he excused himself and went to answer the call...

(any idea what was the call about ??)

After 20 minutes taehyung came back he looked pissed and angry, all were confused as what was the call about that made him so angry. They were going to ask him but before that he said.

Taehyung: we need to fly back to US. Yeonjun, team member 1 and team member 2 our flight is in 3 hours, we need to leave soon.

Now they all knew something had happened as taehyung would never disrupt others holiday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been so long I've updated, really sorry about it.

Do vote

Do comment

Sorry for any mistakes

Hope you all enjoy the update. Sorry it might be boring