Chapter 1

Moon talking
Sun talking
Other
==========================

Moon was up in his room taking a nice peaceful nap in some old blankets and torn pillows leaking fluff after watching the children he liked to call "brats" moon never really liked children or anyone he liked his personal space but that was all about to change today
|
|
"MOON GET OVER HERE!" Moon jumped he wasn't expecting anyone there was no supplies coming until next week he made his way over the the balcony above the bright and colourful ball pit he scanned the daycare until he saw a short blond hair lady with emerald eyes and a security guard uniform moon attached himself to his wire and swiftly flew down in front of her "need something Vanessa?" moon asked in a frustrated voice " you are going to receive a new work partner to look after the little booger brains during playtime " Vanessa also didn't like children moon looked at her enraged his ruby red eyes glaring into her soul "I don't need help I am perfectly capable of looking after them by myself" "I know I my fully aware that you can do it by yourself but it's not my or your decision it's who ever runs this places" with that Vanessa turned and walked away shutting the big wooden doors of the daycare leaving moon with mixed feelings about this new partner of his "what happens if it's a human or the children like them more what if- NO don't be stupid every things going to be fine maybe if I make them hate working here I can get rid of them! perfect I'll just make them so angry they will leave and I will finally get the peace and quiet I deserve" a grin crept across moons face thinking of being all alone with no one to bother him, he called his wire and flew back to his room and flopped back onto his nest curling into a ball his eyes slowly grew heavy and shut drifting into a light peaceful slumber until...