Chapter 13

You guys probably already know the thingys by now so let's get started-
________________________________

Moon sat down next to sun and picked up the first book and read it to sun who was staring to fall asleep "the end there are you happy now?" Sun nodded laying down and started falling asleep "very" they said tiredly then completely fell asleep moon sighed in relief as he looked down at sun sleeping peacefully he then decided he also should get some sleep so he laid down next to sun and pulled them close to him holding them in his arms like a teddy bear before falling asleep...

Time skip to morning

Sun woke up to notice moon hugging them which made them blush a little "uh moony are you awake?" Sun waited for a reply but nothing so they decided to get up and play in the ball pit but as sun went to get up they immediately got pulled back down "agh! Huh Moony are you awake?" But they still didn't get a response "moon this isn't funny I want to go play in the ball pit please let me go" sun said hopping that moon would let go "moony?" Sun said with slight concern in their voice "fine..." moon then let sun get up "yay thank you moon!" Sun got up quickly and ran to the balcony  jumping into the ball pit down below splashing in the colourful balls laughing moon watched from the balcony resting his head no his knees "hey moony want to join!" Sun yelled so Moon could hear them "sure why not.." moon then got up diving into the ball pit with a splash "yay!" Sun jumped up and down now having someone to play with sun hugged Moon tightly moon just patted them on the head blushing slightly "ok nightlight that's enough" "oh yea whoops" sun then let go of moon  how was still blushing slightly "hey moon let's play a game!" Sun jumped up and down "sure what game did you want to play?" Sun thought for a moment "let's play hide and seek!" "Ok who's counting?" "Me I'll count now go hide I'll count to 20!" Sun started to count to 20 so moon ran off to hide he decided to hide in the ball pit behind the slide sun then finished counting and looked high and low door moon but couldn't find him so they gave up "moon you can come out now I give up!" They said walking into the ball pit but moon didn't reply making sun worried "moon?" Sun said again right as sun was about to get out of the ball pit to look for moon again moon grabbed Sun's ankles pulling them underneath "AHH!" Sun screamed startled by moon "moony you scared me half to death!" Moon laughed Sun joined in as well.

I hope you guys like it-